What should I Do?

Overpaid Union Thug

Like in any sexual harrassment case the best thing to do is tell the offender first and if they continue then you should report them to their supervisor and yours. The bad thing about reporting such behavior of a gay person is that you could recieve some back lash from this. The reason being is that in today's society you could be pegged as a homophobe or some other Liberal garbage like that. The best thing to do when reporting them is to not to ever mention "gay" at all. That way the offender, nor anyone else, can play the homophobe card. Sure, it'll be obvious the guy is gay since he is hitting on another man but it's just better not to bring up the fact that he is gay.

radone

My goal =driver job
Radone, your avatar states that your goal is to someday be a driver. Let someone with 19 yrs experience as a driver give you a little advice--LOSE THE STUPID COMMENTS!! I can just imagine you explaining to your center manager why you made the above statement to the hair stylist and then watching as you clean out your locker on your way to apply at McDonald's.

I noticed that you are fairly new to BC. This is a forum for thoughtful, intelligent discussion of topics common to all UPS employees. Discussion can be spirited and may touch a nerve but you will find that posters respect one another and the topic that is being discussed. Your infantile response added nothing to the discussion and made it quite obvious that you have absolutely no idea what an experienced driver would do in a situation such as this. Grow up!!
only a fool would say what I said. It was a joke! I think this place could use a little comedy. Or you could just scream about it and take your tim :laughing:e typing a response to me and make your self look like a UPS sup.

only a fool would say what I said. It was a joke! I think this place could use a little comedy. Or you could just scream about it and take your tim :laughing:e typing a response to me and make your self look like a UPS sup.
I like comedy, but on this site X rated comedy isn't appropriate.