What The Hell Is QANON?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
If you wanna go there; do you know who your dad is?
He has white adoptive parents (not kidding), and a strange chip he carries around on his shoulder.

Just gonna leave this here....
Screenshot_20210228-183733_Chrome.jpg

upsgrunt

Just blows my mind the people who are so quick to call out racism are the ones to not only cross the line, but jump over it with both feet.

upsgrunt

If their daughters have daddy issues, yeah probably. Lighten up Francis. I’m sure you’ve done your best.
You lighten up as well. I guess I should have asked if you know your biological father, since you want to brush off your racism as "lightening up".

bbsam

Staff member
Just blows my mind the people who are so quick to call out racism are the ones to not only cross the line, but jump over it with both feet.
So you’re agreeing that a white woman with a black man is with him because she has daddy issues? You’re agreeing with me? 😀. Really?

You’ve been Archie Bunkered.

upsgrunt

So you’re agreeing that a white woman with a black man is with him because she has daddy issues? You’re agreeing with me? 😀. Really?

You’ve been Archie Bunkered.

Not at all, but nice try at trying to dig yourself out. I'm sure you tried your best.
How do you know your father in law was a racist if you never met him?

bbsam

Staff member
Maybe his wife told him her father was very much into referring to black people in a particular way that’s quite common behind closed doors down here in the south.
Let’s see...
He was a drunk who got hit by a car in Chicago on my birthday a couple year befor I met my wife in AA.

yes. The topic has come up a time or two.

El Correcto

god is dead
Maybe his wife told him her father was very much into referring to black people in a particular way that’s quite common behind closed doors down here in the south.
His father in law sounds like a great gamer, would of loved to served with him in modern warfare.

bbsam

Staff member
I'm sorry, but how does that make him a racist?
It doesn’t. The attitudes that he expressed to others about blacks, Hispanics, and immigrants do.
And since his death falls on my birthday, his memory is often a topic of discussion on or around my birthday.

Tom MacDonald

Max E. Pads
So therefore, ALL white men are bad fathers?
Tom Macdonald has a black friend that told him this.

"If theres a barrel of snakes and only half of them are going to bite you why would I mess with any of them?"

He had a good point. But I believe in individualism and would like someone to give me a chance to show them respect before they make a conclusion about me based on my skin color.