What The Hell Is QANON?

Supersoaker

Proud Republican Against Trump (RAT)
Jeffrey Epstien , Prince Andrew to name a few.

It appears that in order to make your argument against your political bogeymen that you're willing to try to discredit the serious issue of child sex trafficking by those who have the power to do so undetected and unhindered.

Is that really your position?
No.

Nice try though.

newfie

It’s kind of sad

I don’t discredit claims of powerful people wrapped up in pedophile scandals. Trying to compromise powerful people has always been part of espionage. The stuff QAnon people rant about is more on par with the satanic panic, totally unfounded with the amount of evidence available.
I don't know enough about Q. It just seemed odd to make a political argument by arguing against the idea that there are wealthy individuals who victimize children.

Ou812fu

Polishing toilet bowls since 1966.
The number that the lunatic fringe uses is 800,000 per year in the US alone. There are a little less than 4 million children born in the US per year.

We need more math here. It is fun to see the gullibles struggle with it.
Total was for the world.

Box Ox

@Old Man Jingles
I still don't know what Q anon is and still don't give a :poop: .

5DAEC9DA-00A2-44C1-B4D5-4689AFADE381.jpeg

newfie

Why so defensive on QAnon?
because no one knows anything about them except the libs spinning the narrative. But I've been watching Antifa destroy property and sucker punch trump supporters for 5 years and have yet to hear a liberal news source or liberal say anything bad about them.

why are you so defensive and deflective of Antifa?

bbsam

Staff member
because no one knows anything about them except the libs spinning the narrative. But I've been watching Antifa destroy property and sucker punch trump supporters for 5 years and have yet to hear a liberal news source or liberal say anything bad about them.

why are you so defensive and deflective of Antifa?
This is a QAnon thread. But you can’t help but talk about Antifa?