What The Hell Is QANON?

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Last count 230 people are now facing serious federal charges stemming from your so called "peaceful rally" and the count continues to climb as the FBI continues to identify more of them. Sad part is that if convicted they face serious jail time , potential for some of them to lose their professional licenses and great big ugly federal offense convictions stamped on their back ground checks.
Out of 20,000 attendees ... WOW! Over 1% now!

bacha29

I said Trump called for a peaceful protest, I didn’t call the riot peaceful.
Save me your shark’s tears cultist. America saw how little left wing radicals care about this country while Americans were murdered in the street and their livelihoods burned.
Total number of words in Trump's speech 11.000
Number of times he used the word "fight": 20
Number of times he used the word "peacefully": 1
And btw the cost to repair the damage your ""peaceful rally" did to capital grounds : $30 million and counting.

PT Car Washer

And btw the cost to repair the damage your ""peaceful rally" did to capital grounds : $30 million and counting.
Don't forget to add the cost of the National Guard who are still there.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Screenshot_20210215-095533_Chrome.jpg

El Correcto

god is dead
Oh wow, he said fight 20 times... then you shouldn’t have any trouble quoting him inciting a riot... why don’t you just do that instead of listing off your NPC Snapple cap fun facts?

I don’t condone rioting in the streets, but spare me your crocodile tears over government spending lol. You know you got a chub just thinking about government spending 30 million on repairs. Hell I bet they are just using it as an excuse to remodel the place. Meanwhile the commies were burning down people’s property left and right, most expensive riots in US history, people murdered in the streets on face book live streams, shootings in every major American city.

Supersoaker

Proud Republican Against Trump (RAT)
Oh wow, he said fight 20 times... then you shouldn’t have any trouble quoting him inciting a riot... why don’t you just do that instead of listing off your NPC Snapple cap fun facts?

I don’t condone rioting in the streets, but spare me your crocodile tears over government spending lol. You know you got a chub just thinking about government spending 30 million on repairs. Hell I bet they are just using it as an excuse to remodel the place. Meanwhile the commies were burning down people’s property left and right, most expensive riots in US history, people murdered in the streets on face book live streams, shootings in every major American city.
Trump ran a record deficit.

Proceed to pretend to be fiscally conservative.

How's your brownarmy investigation going?