What The Hell Is QANON?

Supersoaker

Proud Republican Against Trump (RAT)
You fight against people who are against child sex-trafficking? Ouch. Probably not something you should commit to writing on a publicly accessible site.
Another example of the ridiculous kind of hyper-polarized thought and demonization of the opposition in Trump's Republican party.

El Correcto

god is dead
Wow, you red pilled for sure.

Other things you know:

Everybody who disagrees with you is Antifa.

Anybody who disagrees with you must be somebody you have already encountered because there can't be more than one or two.

I have no respect for your intellect. You bore me.
I don’t call everyone antifa. I think liberals are just stupid. Antifa hates liberals as well, they just don’t know that yet. Liberals are also fascist if they don’t agree with them.

Supersoaker

I don’t call everyone antifa. I think liberals are just stupid. Antifa hates liberals as well, they just don’t know that yet. Liberals are also fascist if they don’t agree with them.
Amazing that you could consider anybody stupid given the level of discourse you and others show.

But you could not possibly understand that, could you?

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Another example of the ridiculous kind of hyper-polarized thought and demonization of the opposition in Trump's Republican party.

Unlike your completely reasonable hyper-polarized demonization of Trump's Republican party? Lol. I'll try to keep your fragile victimhood mentality in mind in future posts.

El Correcto

god is dead
Go find a nice meme.
1614234817270.jpeg

Do you understand this one?

newfie

You fight against people who are against child sex-trafficking? Ouch. Probably not something you should commit to writing on a publicly accessible site.

It's obvious he's a pervert!

Jeffrey Epstien , Prince Andrew to name a few.

It appears that in order to make your argument against your political bogeymen that you're willing to try to discredit the serious issue of child sex trafficking by those who have the power to do so undetected and unhindered.

Is that really your position?

El Correcto

god is dead
It’s kind of sad
Jeffrey Epstien , Prince Andrew to name a few.

It appears that in order to make your argument against your political bogeymen that you're willing to try to discredit the serious issue of child sex trafficking by those who have the power to do so undetected and unhindered.

Is that really your position?
i think the Epstein bust and suicide was the biggest driving force of people going down the QAnon rabbit hole. Kind of like the email hack that started pizzagate and the Anthony wiener scandal.

I don’t discredit claims of powerful people wrapped up in pedophile scandals. Trying to compromise powerful people has always been part of espionage. The stuff QAnon people rant about is more on par with the satanic panic, totally unfounded with the amount of evidence available.

Supersoaker

It’s kind of sad

i think the Epstein bust and suicide was the biggest driving force of people going down the QAnon rabbit hole. Kind of like the email hack that started pizzagate and the Anthony wiener scandal.

I don’t discredit claims of powerful people wrapped up in pedophile scandals. Trying to compromise powerful people has always been part of espionage. The stuff QAnon people rant about is more on par with the satanic panic, totally unfounded with the amount of evidence available.
What do you call your rabbit hole? How far down did you have to go until your connected to the Qanon one? Was it a cartoon that brought you together or a meme?

Supersoaker

Uummm your math is messed up. It is 2.8 % of the total babies born for the year. The totall babies born is 140000000.
The number that the lunatic fringe uses is 800,000 per year in the US alone. There are a little less than 4 million children born in the US per year.

We need more math here. It is fun to see the gullibles struggle with it.