What The Hell Is QANON?

Tom MacDonald

Max E. Pads
Alex Jones says it was an internet psy op by the enemy to keep the opposition sitting down and "enjoying the show" instead of fighting

Alex Jones has been right about everything else.

Tom MacDonald

Max E. Pads
Ask these free-dumb loving "patriots" fighting for Donald J. Trump.

View attachment 329225

View attachment 329224

View attachment 329226

View attachment 329227

Nah, they'll just say that the lack of evidence proves how powerful they are to hide it all. These people believe that there are 800,000 children taken per year in this country for satanic ritual abuse. That's one out of five children. Gee, ya think that might draw some attention if it were remotely true?
450k, and 2 of those stars you have in your photos are pedophiles.

Laugh all you want. You're the one being tricked into ignoring satanic pedophilia.

Supersoaker

Proud Republican Against Trump (RAT)
Alex Jones says it was an internet psy op by the enemy to keep the opposition sitting down and "enjoying the show" instead of fighting

Alex Jones has been right about everything else.
Wow, nice to meet you.

I knew there had to be somebody that makes all the others seem sane and intelligent.

Tom MacDonald

Max E. Pads
It disgusting that our sheep have been tricked into dismissing the absolutely atrocious evils of child sex abuse from our government as "QANON LOLOLO"

This your government. This is the establishment.

What is it going to take. Do you want to see a child penetrated by hunter biden? Is that what you :censored2:ing need?

20 years ago, satanic mock ritual by the elite
0_nEEy5wLCxUydhPFX.jpg

Supersoaker

It disgusting that our sheep have been tricked into dismissing the absolutely atrocious evils of child sex abuse from our government as "QANON LOLOLO"

This your government. This is the establishment.

What is it going to take. Do you want to see a child penetrated by hunter biden? Is that what you *ing need?

20 years ago, satanic mock ritual by the elite
View attachment 329444
Just a guess here, but are you on long term disability?

Asking for about 325 million friends.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
So is the Illuminati out of power, or did they invent this to divert attention away from their dirty work????

Supersoaker

I know you don’t fren.
Wow, you red pilled for sure.

Other things you know:

Everybody who disagrees with you is Antifa.

Anybody who disagrees with you must be somebody you have already encountered because there can't be more than one or two.

I have no respect for your intellect. You bore me.