What to do????

jaker

trolling
Alright let's gets this straight , a full time worker was fired so management could hire another person

If this is true there is more to the story then you know ( which I believe ) and to fire a full time worker to get someone else the job the full timer will have a field day with this at panel

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
You could say in a nice way using her assets to get position also I'm from the U.S and the person was actually realesed after there shift today. Like I said I've never seen a seasonal runner get a full-time station position as the only full-time spot I knew of was the lead supervisor/manager of station.
Do you work for fedex?

It's a center not a station!!!

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
Yes
There's something out of place.
The OP's wording doesn't match UPS lingo
And UPS isn't firing an 11 year employee this week, management or non-management
giphy (47).gif

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Alright so to start off there is a seasonal employee who is being favored by the station manager as well as the regional manager. It's causing concern for non-seasonal and seasonal employees alike. The person being favored was recently told that they would be receiving a permanent full-time position after said managers figured out who to release to open the position for the employee. Where should one report this since station manager and regional manager are involved???
What radio station we talking about here?