What to expect after 5 scratches

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
At a recent pcm we had 3 drivers recieve recognition for good things they did. Immediately after that pcm one of those drivers was told they were getting a warning letter for something. #UpsLife
They’re too scared to give warning letters here guys are stocked up with too many sick days …every UPS employee knows getting a warning letter is automatic Thursday/Friday call off and enjoying a nice long weekend
😎✊

Cheesypurpletees

They’re too scared to give warning letters here guys are stocked up with too many sick days …every UPS employee knows getting a warning letter is automatic Thursday/Friday call off and enjoying a nice long weekend
😎✊
How many warning letters are drivers allowed to accumulate before termination? Just curious.

rebelsss

I'll tell you exactly what to expect. The other 22.4s will hand you over the worse route. It will be that way until other 22.4s get hired, so at least you won't have the worst route. They have until 30mins before your route starts, so forget about showing up early to sort your truck.
What I do, show up an hour early, look at my route and I know for a fact someone will snatch it, I switch some bins so whoever gets the :censored2:er suffers looking for that package like a bitch that they are. :censored2: them and their mom. Me so hoenee