What to expect after 5 scratches

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
Our free period not till November 15 they might be fine.
You should be finushing out your 30 days and you are in. Then your packet will get sent out for higher ups to check which will take a week or two i think and you are not supposed to work in that time but... that wasn't the case for myself or others in my center. Don't get in a wreck or injured until your packet comes back and you are in.
For those of us that come from inside, as soon as 30 days is hit, I did not care what they wanted to do over video conference, writing, etc. And would have filed for my guaranteed 8 hours unless they properly laid me off and informed the union of that decision. In my case they recorded 29 days by the time I worked 31. It would have been funny for them to have tried to get rid of me then.

thanks for the replies. As for the skepticism I’m a PT to FT transfer from inside to 22.4. I’m already in the later end of the packet. It should be done before Oct 15. This locals cut off for the free period. Anyhow thanks for the advice to keep the pace all the way through to the end of the packet.

Turdferguson

Just a turd
I’ve scratch 5 times consecutively
lotion-hand.gif

Get some lotion, it sounds like you have dry skin issues

FozziesDeliveries

At a recent pcm we had 3 drivers recieve recognition for good things they did. Immediately after that pcm one of those drivers was told they were getting a warning letter for something. #UpsLife