What type of math test will be on the AP test?

GX9

What type of math questions will be on the AP test?

So it's been a while since I've been in school, I'm just looking for the general type of questions that will be asked so I can freshen up on the information

Thank you for any help

ps.

Haven't gotten much sleep, sorry for the mistype

silverbullet2893

KILL KILL!!
A9E13FA3-C3CC-4970-A69F-913F4423AA25.gif

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns

So it's been a while since I've been in school, I'm just looking for the general type of questions that will be asked so I can freshen up on the information

Thank you for any help

ps.

Here is a few practice questions.

cov rev 2.png

Poop Head

Judge me.

Thank you for any help

ps.

G x 9 = ?

john chesney

I was told there would be basic math questions on the AP test for pt supervisor, haven't taken a math course in a while and just wanted to brush up on the basics
You have to figure out how to do union work and get away with it. You can bypass the test with this resume.
I will do more union work then any union employees,I only care about my numbers and don’t care how I reach that goal. I would push over a elderly lady if she got in my way of hitting my numbers

Box Ox

Thank you for any help

ps.

29290dz.gif

PeakMode

Arrive Peak Leave
You sure you want to be a PT Sup.? That grass ain't greener on that side of the fence. Full of broken promises of FT opportunities.