What will the President, the Proff. an the Cop drink?

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
IMO, I would be hard pressed to sit and think in a classroom full of highstrung kids...plus, it would be disengenius to the children if Pres Bush's eyes glazed over and didn't give the children his full attention....
I also agree about being quick to think and slow to speak, but if I remember correctly, many here give Obama a bunch of schittz for not blurting out a knee jerk reactionary answer and or response..
But he did blurt. Remember the thread, Stupidly? That's why one should always take a minute and think about the repercussions.

unionman

you should he's kept you safe so that you can freely criticize him the last 8 years. :happy-very:
Wow, your actually going to use that one to defend old drunken ******** president Bush. Just admit that you are a poor judge of people and presidents, and you know it.

Last edited by a moderator:

tieguy

Banned
I said any other leader would have got up and excused themself, but if you want me to name one, how about Ronald Reagan, your hero....

I think even Ronnie would have had the same expression on his face. Your fat liberal country basher sat there on his fat liberal ass with the same look on his face. Thirty seconds later your fat liberal country basher said "man this should be some good **** to bash the country with."

Rumor has it, it's time to stop blaming Clinton....this happened on Bush's watch. The worst attack ever on American soil

7 and a half months after Bush took office. Considering the funding for the military and intelligence was committed the year before this remark actually does place the blame on Clinton. Nice effort at shirking your guys responsibility but your request has been denied. :happy-very:

diesel96

I think even Ronnie would have had the same expression on his face. Your fat liberal country basher sat there on his fat liberal ass with the same look on his face. Thirty seconds later your fat liberal country basher said "man this should be some good **** to bash the country with."

Your losing me here Tie, just who are you refering to as "fat liberal country basher" during the 9/11 crisis ???.....Before you answer, take deep breaths to lower your blood pressure...:ill:

7 and a half months after Bush took office. Considering the funding for the military and intelligence was committed the year before this remark actually does place the blame on Clinton. Nice effort at shirking your guys responsibility but your request has been denied. :happy-very:

.....Clinton had drawn up battle plans to invade Afghanistan and overthrow the Taliban following the bombing of the USS Cole in 2000, but that the CIA and FBI refused to certify that bin Laden had been responsible for the attack. If Clinton and his national security team had been shown a classified reported naming, 'Bin Laden Determined to Attack Inside the United States,' he would have taken action on it and not sat on it as Bush and his national security team did weeks before 9/11.

diesel96

But he did blurt. Remember the thread, Stupidly? That's why one should always take a minute and think about the repercussions.

yes, I agree....that was a moment he didn't think, but as this thread evolved, was it fair to compare the reaction to the arrest of the president's friend to the dumbfounded reaction Bush had when our country was under attack?????:peaceful:

tieguy

Banned
.....Clinton had drawn up battle plans to invade Afghanistan and overthrow the Taliban following the bombing of the USS Cole in 2000, but that the CIA and FBI refused to certify that bin Laden had been responsible for the attack. If Clinton and his national security team had been shown a classified reported naming, 'Bin Laden Determined to Attack Inside the United States,' he would have taken action on it and not sat on it as Bush and his national security team did weeks before 9/11.

Thats the problem with your boy Clinton. He's got a lot of excuses as to why he did not get the job done. Bush didn't make excuses he went into Afghanistan and kicked their rears. Then he went into Iraq and kicked some more. In the end we will all debate whether Iraq should have been on the list but one thing for sure Bush took the fight to them. he didn't sit back and make excuses for inactivity while the terrorist Bitch slapped him around like Clinton did.

tieguy

Banned
Wow, your actually going to use that one to defend old drunken ******** president Bush. Just admit that you are a poor judge of people and presidents, and you know it.

I'm sorry are you still here. I thought you promised to leave. Typical * liberal.

Last edited by a moderator:

moreluck

golden ticket member
This picture truly is worth at least a thousand words.

I am stunned that the official White House Blog published this picture and that it is in the public domain. The body language is most revealing.

Sergeant Crowley, the sole class act in this trio, helps the handicapped Professor Gates down the stairs, while Barack Obama, heedless of the infirmities of his friend and fellow victim of self-defined racial profiling strides ahead on his own. So who is 20 compassionate? And who is so self-involved and arrogant that he is oblivious?

In my own dealings with the wealthy and powerful, I have always found that the way to quickly capture the moral essence of a person is to watch how they treat those who are less powerful. Do they understand that the others are also human beings with feelings? Especially when they think nobody is looking.

Jagger

This picture truly is worth at least a thousand words.

I am stunned that the official White House Blog published this picture and that it is in the public domain. The body language is most revealing.

Sergeant Crowley, the sole class act in this trio, helps the handicapped Professor Gates down the stairs, while Barack Obama, heedless of the infirmities of his friend and fellow victim of self-defined racial profiling strides ahead on his own. So who is 20 compassionate? And who is so self-involved and arrogant that he is oblivious?

In my own dealings with the wealthy and powerful, I have always found that the way to quickly capture the moral essence of a person is to watch how they treat those who are less powerful. Do they understand that the others are also human beings with feelings? Especially when they think nobody is looking.

Dumb cops aren't necessary evil. They're just dumb.