What would you change about package cars?

Nah
What is the subject of the pronoun, it in your question?
Will UPS maintain the AC units once installed? Will they fix broken compressors? Recharge the system? Replace components, when necessary? Discipline drivers who behave in such a way as to shorten AC/compressor life unnecessarily?

Or just say screw it and never install AC, which is what I believe.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Will UPS maintain the AC units once installed? Will they fix broken compressors? Recharge the system? Replace components, when necessary? Discipline drivers who behave in such a way as to shorten AC/compressor life unnecessarily?

It’s only effective to and from the route mostly. So why would they spend the money? Not to mention the extra gas used.

Nah
It’s only effective to and from the route mostly. So why would they spend the money? Not to mention the extra gas used.
Not to mention, not having the AC motivates drivers to get their ass out of the driver's seat because that slight breeze when you step out is the only real relief you get.

Integrity

Binge Poster
Will UPS maintain the AC units once installed?
IMO Yes.
Will they fix broken compressors?
IMO Yes.
Recharge the system?
IMO Yes.
Replace components, when necessary?
IMO Yes.
Discipline drivers who behave in such a way as to shorten AC/compressor life unnecessarily?
Why would driver’s do this?
I believe eventually they will.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
I disagree.

Heat related illness prevention.

Operating a safe company does cost money.
UPS doesn’t spend money it doesn’t have too spend, and they don’t have to spend it on AC in package cars. The amount of heat in the back would overwhelm the AC.