What would you do ?

Z

ZQXC

Lol the reason I asked is because I thought I saw the driver scan the air before we left 12 Main (but I said nothing)

We get to 55 Main and he hands me the air...I ask if he needs to scan it, he's said, nope I already did and hands me the board. When I return to the truck...he explains that's okay to do that as long as you don't stop complete until you're at the actual address. All I said was...If anyone ever asks...I didn't see a thing...lol.

The blood is on your hands; you delivered it!

10 point

IF I go to the rear door first (depends on the store) and there is no answer I NI and leave the notice just in case the front desk won't sign. If they will I just void the NI. At Wal-Mart I NI and they'll just have a double order the next day. Here we can usually get away with with going straight to the service desk at most grocery stores (unless something is for the pharmacy).

Sent using BrownCafe App
I NI the first location and then do a LA if the front desk (or the other dept location) then signs for it. I also type what exact location it was LA so management, the call center and the original consignee has a better chance to locate it if it's a large facility.

I also take the extra stop because all that extra effort takes time...that I have to account for and if management asks why I didn't DUP stop it I tell them whether it's today or tomorrow, it'll be an extra stop.

I agree....but I won't get fired for delivering it so that's his business. I won't rat out a union brother, but if questioned I won't lie for him either.

You were essentially working as directed. He made the choices he made and then handed it to you to run off.
Union brother? The same union brother that put you in that place?

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
You were essentially working as directed. He made the choices he made and then handed it to you to run off.
Union brother? The same union brother that put you in that place?
Did he put me in a bad place though? He knew what he did was wrong....and he knew that I suspected it was wrong. I just don't get why it mattered to have that 1 appear to be on time when we still had 6 more late air.

Did he put me in a bad place though? He knew what he did was wrong....and he knew that I suspected it was wrong. I just don't get why it mattered to have that 1 appear to be on time when we still had 6 more late air.

I would think he knows what he is doing. If he wants to do that it's on him. If the crap hits the fan you tell mgmt you did as the driver instructed. Nothing more.

UPSGUY72

NI is really the only option for that situation. They aren't closed. You aren't supposed to use "not ready" as well as just about any other option available. They certainly aren't refusing the package. Refusing to sign is not the same as refusing the delivery. NI is the most accurate because they aren't there to answer the door.

So if you go to a residential address and the package needs to be signed for be someone atthe address (anyone) and the person that answers the door refuses to sign do you sheet it as ni1 and comeback tomorrow or do you sheet is as refused ????

Ni1 is used when no one is there or a adult isn't there to sign for a over 21 package. It not used for when a person doesn't what to sign for a package, be it a business or resi. Also refusal to sign is the same thing as refusing the package.

Last edited:
So if you go to a residential address and the package needs to be signed for be someone atthe address (anyone) and the person that answers the door refuses to sign do you sheet it as ni1 and comeback tomorrow or do you sheet is as refused ????
If you (they) refuse to sign...RTS!.....NI1 Is when nobody Is home.