What would you do ?

By The Book

No....he only scanned one into diad that I delivered and stop completed after 1030. The rest of the air was delivered late. But later in the day he was scanning and stop completing home stops that we hadn't delivered to yet. I said nothing, but not much gets by me.
When you drive don't do this.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
I don't understand. Are you working for the other driver as a helper? How is that going on outside of peak?
Yes...I was double shifting as a helper. We are drowning in summer peak volume....not enough routes, not enough drivers. The sheer amount of volume that is left in the building each day is ridiculous....simply because the trucks are packed....and nowhere to put it. And every min I work as a helper is OT.

Yes...I was double shifting as a helper. We are drowning in summer peak volume....not enough routes, not enough drivers. The sheer amount of volume that is left in the building each day is ridiculous....simply because the trucks are packed....and nowhere to put it. And every min I work as a helper is OT.
OT at what rate may I ask?

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
This is craziness. Does your ba know about this? A grievance needs to be filed. They are keeping you from a ft driving position by doing this. I would file immediately

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
Putting on pt workers as helpers is only allowed per contract in months of November and December. They need to put up ft bids for driver positions Not ask part timers to double shift.

By The Book

do you drive Saturdays? What is your helper rate of pay? I thought they only could use helpers in peak season. Can you drive and deliver an area of stops is where I'm going here, like utility driving.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
do you drive Saturdays? What is your helper rate of pay? I thought they only could use helpers in peak season. Can you drive and deliver an area of stops is where I'm going here, like utility driving.
No, my preload rate....the entire is paid at preload...I worked 245am-910pm...less an hour for lunch...paid at OT after 5 hours. No, I don't have a dot card...am not allowing to drive the truck.

By The Book

I do like your black and white, no bs posts. If a majority of us stood up for ourselves and filed on what ups agreed to in the contract we would have things much easier. What I'm finding is no on wants to put a target on themselves. I guess we would rather bend over for the boss and never return the favor. I don't bend over! J Football, are you a steward or just a passionate person with a strong belief system?