What would you have done?

NHDRVR

The quickest way to send up a red flag in my center is to do something that will get you one of those lovely highlighted printouts that are stuck in a few drivers faces each morning.

"Why didn't you work as you were trained..."

"Why aren't you working as directed..."

So when/if I decide to take some initiative and start policing who is getting what in a shady, or maybe not so shady, part of town then there go the red flags and questions. It's this talking out of both sides of your mouth attitude from management AND drivers that create unwanted friction between the two.

Is this something as simple as notifying your boss or maybe the police? Probably, but when you are told day after day to "follow the methods" then why are people surprised when I don't show more concern for a suspicious looking package on a doorstep. It's addressed, it's on my truck, I am going to do my job and, along the way, not decide who is a criminal.

NHDRVR

Also, what many of are speaking about goes beyond the general concern most of have as individuals separate from what we do for a living. If we see someone hurt, we will try to help. If we see someone broken down, we offer them a cell phone. It appears that with these drug deliveries that many of you already know who is guilty. Now go back to peeking out of your windows at the neighbors...

feederdriver06

former monkey slave
Weed sells but who's buyin'; weed sells but who's buyin'

What do ya mean I didn't make my pick up compliance?

What do ya mean I didn't get my air off in time?

"What do you mean I'm not kind? Just not your kind."
"What do you mean I couldn't be the President . . of the United States of America?

"Tell me something. . . its still we . . the people . . right?"

BLACKBOX

Life is a Highway...
I would have called my sups and stated my suspicions.

Did the right thing but I would have taken pics of the package

These would be the best options for me. when in doubt call let the sup make the call and if you have one (as many of us do) take a cell phone pic to "cya".

Secondly, anybody who watches me d/r stuff while sitting in a car across the street will play a big part of whether or not I decide to leave it at this resi.