Votes: 5 71.4%

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters

El Correcto

god is dead
Don't let "wrong" see this.
He'll have to admit he was wrong.

See what I did?
I’m sorry you intend to play semantics in order to make yourself feel smart friend.

I’m a very stable genius who didn’t realize I needed to provide everyone the context for this thread and spell everything out for you to be able to grasp the meaning of this thread. I know this is harder to understand than your YouTube scientists that have convinced you of your silly world view.

It will be fine

I’m sorry you intend to play semantics in order to make yourself feel smart friend.

I’m a very stable genius who didn’t realize I needed to provide everyone the context for this thread and spell everything out for you to be able to grasp the meaning of this thread. I know this is harder to understand than your YouTube scientists that have convinced you of your silly world view.
It’s hard for most people to keep up with the right wing outrage of the day. You snowflakes are always crying about something.

Box Ox

I’m a very stable genius who didn’t realize I needed to provide everyone the context for this thread and spell everything out for you to be able to grasp the meaning of this thread.

It's true. The OP of this thread is an example of the kind of true brilliance that's simply too ahead of its time for any of the simpletons to properly comprehend.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
It’s hard for most people to keep up with the right wing outrage of the day. You snowflakes are always crying about something.
pot_calls_kettle_black.png