What's everyone do for lunches as a driver?

iruhnman630

Are you constipated? or do you really like eating that stuff??...lol
I started eating that way when I made the move to FT, knowing I'd be spending most of my life in bathroom-inconvenieced situations. I'm rather fond of my somewhat predictable and controllable bodily waste expulsion schedules. And healthy food just does not taste good at 9pm dinner time so I load up on it during the day.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Quoting the every-center-has one, "Runner-Gunner", "What's lunch"?

As for me, PB&J, triple-decker, on whole wheat. Some fruit on the side.

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
On Fridays I eat a foot long sub at Subway. The plan is to eat half at lunch and half later. Always end up dominating it all at one sitting. A little sluggish after that.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
If I ate a real footlong sub for lunch id wanna go home and make love to my 1ft tall blue friend, spank my monkey and take a fattazz nappy nap lol.

If I ate a real footlong sub for lunch id wanna go home and make love to my 1ft tall blue friend, spank my monkey and take a fattazz nappy nap lol.

So the truth comes out!.............................................................................................................................NOW we really know why you were banned from Subway!.................lmao

JackStraw

My first 2 years I ate at a Burger King every day. Whopper, Cheeseburger, Large Fries and Coke. Didn't gain a pound. Those were the days...

djkre8r

Recently the route I have been on runs right by my house - so I eat there. Last year during peak I'd go through Subway before work - since there was no store AT ALL on that route. I would eat my lunch at a picnic table right by a beautiful lake. When I was through eating, I'd break out my fishing rod and really enjoy lunch. Sure hope I get that route this peak season!

Don't forget that your defroster works great as a make shift oven. Take a can of potted meat and stick it in the dash for about 20 minutes... mmmmmm!

burco8080

same cafe every day for me vist with the locals. Make the rest of the day go so much better and i am not tired when i get off work. I was a driver that never took a lunch break,i quess you do get older and wise