What's everyone do for lunches as a driver?

sortaisle

Livin the cardboard dream
I just took snacks to work. PB crackers is the bombdiggity for keeping your hunger and energy under control. Banana will keep ya from cramping. Water mostly, but gatorade/powerade for variety. Too much of that stuff will give ya kidney stones. On Fridays I'd get a sammich from Subway, Quiznos, or Safeway's deli. Heavy foods will make ya miserable. Costco was a good choice too for their hot dogs or sammich.

FilingBluesFL

I used to do some guys wife for lunch back in the day lol

One day I am at lunch with the union steward, get a phone call, "Uh, I gotta go..." I rattled off my order to the waitress, "I'll be back, gotta take care of something!"

Went and took care of business, came back, and had enough time to eat my salad lol

Union Steward just said "So how does she look? Gotta be pretty damned good if you ditched me AND food!"

Hee hee

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
One of the benefits of living on your route like I do is having the ability to go home for lunch most of the time. Although I will also confess to having a weakness for Taco Bell.

FilingBluesFL

One of the benefits of living on your route like I do is having the ability to go home for lunch most of the time. Although I will also confess to having a weakness for Taco Bell.

You CAN'T beat the $5 box meal. Hands down, cheapest, and all good stuff, AND a drink!

40andOut

ups box.jpg

Collectors tin lunch box is designed and printed to look like a UPS truck. Includes rolling wheels attached to the bottom.
or

box.jpg

ups box.jpg
box.jpg

3 done 3 to go

In control of own destiny
First off. New drivers. After you qualify,then a full time driver. Please do yourself favor. TAKE YOUR LUNCH IN THE 3RD AND 5TH HR. It is the best tool against over dispatch. You won't be trying to squeeze your day into a box. They know you can't. It is planned that way. It will take an hour off the planned day by doing the above.
Myself I have to get out of the truck. Usually by 1 30-2. Take my break and lunch together. 55 mins. To do whatever. My vise is ice cream. Chocolate with peanut butter cups. My peeps over flow it with candy. For the warmer weather anyway. Once the cold comes then its coffee and bagels or muffins.

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
What do I do during my lunch? There is this great Asian massage parlor where they do anything you want.... Oh wait that's the older driver two routes over from the route I'm covering. Lol

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality
What do I do during my lunch? There is this great Asian massage parlor where they do anything you want.... Oh wait that's the older driver two routes over from the route I'm covering. Lol
I've never been there, but I heard you should ask for Lily. ;)

A

anonymous6

feeder driver.
water, coffee, apple, water, coffee, water, coffee, salad, water, coffee, apple............just repeat .

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Asian bath houses up in Philadelphia, wow now that would bring back crazyazz memories. Those stories stay with my buds wont ever ever tell my wife about them lol. That's locked up in the never tell the wifey vault lol.