What's everyone do for lunches as a driver?

Upsking

A driver in my center did that. Went home for break fell asleep missed all his pickups and 40 stops. Brought truck in at like 930.

Sent using BrownCafe App

retiredTxfeeder

cap'n crunch
The job I had the last couple of years had some shifting involved. I put a lineup in at an extended center about midnight for the sunrise sort. about 10 moves normally 20+ during peak maybe. The carwash always parked their package cars all amongst the trailers outside the yard in the big parking lot that was used. one night, they blocked a trailer in that I had to put up on the door. If I parked next to a trailer, they knew I needed it and would usually come clear it for me. I was driving a mule, it was cold out and I had the heater going. I guess I'll just lay my head down on the steering wheel for a minute....I woke up and every package car was gone. The carwash was done and left I had no idea how long I slept. I was on shifting time, so my time was actually covered. I never did that again.

upsbeernut

Sometimes i feel like a nut sometimes i dont
I was always afraid of taking a nap during lunch for fear of oversleeping.
I eat as I drive take 15 mins couple times a day , then a half hour right before I go in. Now if I'm light on stops skip that hour and fly on in early praying they won't look at my stop count on the computer. Its nice to have one day a week to get home at 7 versus 830 since they don't care about overtime at all.