Whats growing?

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
I was wondering how many of you have a green thumb. Whats growing around your house?
175.jpg

moreluck

golden ticket member
We have three tomato plants and all have small green tomatoes on them. Three plants is all we need and if they do well, the neighbors on each side of us are stocked up too.:happy-very:

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
We have three tomato plants and all have small green tomatoes on them. Three plants is all we need and if they do well, the neighbors on each side of us are stocked up too.:happy-very:

Thats about all we do too. I'm just doing a few containers on my back deck this year. The first is a bell pepper. The second is a Park's Whopper hybrid tomato, it has grown like crazy and will produce first. Then we have some strawberries in the little pot. The fourth is a Better Boy hybrid tomato growing in the Topsy Turvy planter. It was planted a month after the other tomato plant after I dropped the other one off the side. The hanging basket has some oregano seeds I planted last week that should start sprouting next week. We used to plant in the back yard, but the deer and rabbits would hop the fence and eat everything up.
153.jpg

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
5 of my 8 roses.

Flagstone 018.jpg
There is one rose that is stuck back in the corner. Hard to see in this pic.
Memorial Weekend '09 004.jpg
This one is my favorite. Sterling roses and they smell so good!
Flagstone 018.jpg
Memorial Weekend '09 004.jpg