What's in your everyday bag

barnyard

KTM rider
I carry Imodium and a pain reliever. I was stung by a wasp 3 weeks ago and took whatever pain reliever I carry for the next 2 days. Tuesday night, I had to do a dose of Imodium, which was the 1st time I had to do that in years. When I took it, I checked the expiration and thought, "Man, I hope it still works." It did.

MC0493

I carry a cooler and backpack. Cooler has x number of drinks based on the weather, spare info notes. Phone charger, i think a paper map, my flashlight and an extra pen. My backpack has a bluetooth speaker, my ipod, bungie cords, rain coat and hat.

1BROWNWRENCH

Amatuer Malthusian
I carry Imodium and a pain reliever. I was stung by a wasp 3 weeks ago and took whatever pain reliever I carry for the next 2 days. Tuesday night, I had to do a dose of Imodium, which was the 1st time I had to do that in years. When I took it, I checked the expiration and thought, "Man, I hope it still works." It did.
That stuff always works as advertised.

Faceplanted

Osha law allows us to stop to get water, you can go to the closest place and refill a bottle. Technically the employer is supposed to provide us water.... the think the garbage men pay for those coolers hanging off the side of the truck? You think construction workers who work for a company pay for those coolers and 24 packs of water on the site?

Instead guys come in with got damn 10 gallon Thurmos and a cooler big enough to fit a frat party level of beer. I assume these guys also piss in bottles, scarf down their lunch as fast as possible and figure they "don't have time to stop and get water"

MzTeaze

Osha law allows us to stop to get water, you can go to the closest place and refill a bottle. Technically the employer is supposed to provide us water.... the think the garbage men pay for those coolers hanging off the side of the truck? You think construction workers who work for a company pay for those coolers and 24 packs of water on the site?

Instead guys come in with got damn 10 gallon Thurmos and a cooler big enough to fit a frat party level of beer. I assume these guys also piss in bottles, scarf down their lunch as fast as possible and figure they "don't have time to stop and get water"

Not sure about where you work but at my hub, the water fountains you can find are so dirty, you can't see the bottom of the fountain. They supply ice in the break areas and will only supply bottled water when temps exceed 90 degrees friend. If you don't bring your own water you run the risk of having nothing to drink.

dookie stain

Cornfed whiteboy
Rohypnol...rope...duct tape...gasoline and matches...baby powder for my nut sack...sunflower seeds cause I pretend I'm gonna quit dipping...flashlight...snacks