What's in your everyday bag

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
We have clowns that pack a damn suitcase with them .....nothing more I hate then leaving for the day and having one of them in front of me at security ....guard opens up every friggin zipper

I used to work next to a guy that in the summer would bring a medium sized cooler and a big like tailgate big cooler on wheels

Never did figure out wtf he was putting in them

No guard shack or even a gate he'd drive up in front of his PC
and start unloading crap

JL 0513

A tub of Vaseline for when management decides to bend me over.

Lloyd-Christmas-Cry-and-Gag-Dumb-and-Dumber.gif

Sissy Brown Short Shorts

Grievance forms, copy of the contract, Bluetooth headset, back up headset, aspirin, tums, allergy meds, airborne, contact lenses, hand sanitizer, hand wipes, TP, towel, back up watch, back up sunglasses, two flashlights, utility knife, bungee cords, AA and AAA batteries, head lamp, pens, info notices, battery pack, iPhone and Samsung charging cord. Always kept in the car is a first aid kit, paper towels, spare uniform, rubber slip ons for my boots and an extra hat. Plus lunchbox and gallon thermos for water and piss bottles. I'm out in the sticks.

MzTeaze

Three bottles of water, a clean shirt & two plastic bags, a hoodie, a protein bar, homemade Gatorade, two pairs of gloves

MzTeaze

Nothing. I've never understood how some people need to bring a whole bag of :censored2: with them every day.

Depends on where you work. At my hub, it takes at least 10 minutes from my area to my car, so it's not practical to leave necessities in the car. Also, the women's bathroom is a bio-hazard in the making so I try to bring everything I can to ensure that IF I have to use it, I won't catch something that penicillin won't cure. Last week that seemed also include soap and paper towels - I'm not even joking about that.