What's in your everyday bag

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
I don't carry a bag either, some of these guys look like they are going backpacking on the Appalachian Trail. I carry a backup battery and charging cable for my phone and a Gerber multi-tool in my lunchbox. I do have an umbrella and spare pair of shoes I keep in a plastic box on my car. We have lockers that I never use to keep other stuff in.

Future

Victory Ride
I don't carry a bag either, some of these guys look like they are going backpacking on the Appalachian Trail. I carry a backup battery and charging cable for my phone and a Gerber multi-tool in my lunchbox. I do have an umbrella and spare pair of shoes I keep in a plastic box on my car. We have lockers that I never use to keep other stuff in.
Lmao...backpacking Appalachian trail

Future

Victory Ride
If I am in a "mood" when I am leaving .... I start harassing the crap out of them for making me wait at the security booth

Future

Victory Ride
Can't relate.

No gaurd shack here in the sticks, but I sure as hell can't wait to get home and wash the UPS off me
We go through a metal detector ...and get wanded .... guard has to go through any back pack ...lunch box etc ....I carry nothing!

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Can't relate.

No gaurd shack here in the sticks, but I sure as hell can't wait to get home and wash the UPS off me
At least you can wash the ups off you. Like my mama used to always say after I brought a skanky girl home. there's some things you can't wash off with soap and water.

Star B

White Lightening
Nothing. I've never understood how some people need to bring a whole bag of :censored2: with them every day.
The majority of my bulk is preparing for whatever management may throw at me. Only so many times you need more printer paper and you find out that the normal driver doesn't keep a spare roll.... or a signature sheet.... or even door tags.

I'm a swing/cover so that explains why I can't pimp my own truck out... cuz I only get one during Peak.

recklessandwild

Printed maps I made covering every route I know; a county map; a Garmin (sue me); pens; infonotices; shipping documents; uniform shorts (because we know how good the crotch seams are); various hats; gloves; hand lotion; aspirin. I'm sure there's other :censored2: I can't remember.
we also know how common ass crack sweat is.... I'll never judge a plumber ever again