What's in your everyday bag

Sweeper

Where’s the broom?
Light weight backbacking hammock, a blanket and a hoodie. I set up the hammock in the back of an empty every night for a hour and twenty and sleep like a baby. I love feeders

Star B

White Lightening
extra forms, three rolls of printer paper, power cables, bluetooth stereo, ratchet straps/bungee cords, wipes, asprin/immodium/allergy.

WorknLateHuh

Light weight backbacking hammock, a blanket and a hoodie. I set up the hammock in the back of an empty every night for a hour and twenty and sleep like a baby. I love feeders

nice

Has any1 tried setting up a hammock lengthwise in an empty 700 or 800? hmm, I might have to try it. They're probably too short, but I guess you could back up to a tree, open the barn doors, and tie it off lol

Sweeper

Where’s the broom?
nice

Has any1 tried setting up a hammock lengthwise in an empty 700 or 800? hmm, I might have to try it. They're probably too short, but I guess you could back up to a tree, open the barn doors, and tie it off lol
I guarantee you could do it. Just gets so hot back there during the day. Use two gated carabiners and wedge one into the hole in the shelf where your hand truck tie down goes then kitty order to the back of the 6000 shelf on the back edge of the shelf there is a hole I bet the carabiner would slide into. Use a couple of short adjustable straps on each end of the hammock to get the desired droop in the hammock.

Last edited:

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
Printed maps I made covering every route I know; a county map; a Garmin (sue me); pens; infonotices; shipping documents; uniform shorts (because we know how good the crotch seams are); various hats; gloves; hand lotion; aspirin. I'm sure there's other :censored2: I can't remember.