What's my chances?

DougH

So I seen that the local ups is hiring for the pt package handler jobs so I applied, after the initial questions it said that there were no available appointments... I decided to call the ups and ask if they were still hiring and he have me a number to the h.r department and I talked to the guy, he said that's what it's suppose to say but he took my name, told me he just had to edit something and to log put and try again... I did, this time it let me full out the whole application and all that and told me next time he's in town he will call me. Think he's just giving me the run around or am I on to something?

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
So I seen that the local ups is hiring for the pt package handler jobs so I applied, after the initial questions it said that there were no available appointments... I decided to call the ups and ask if they were still hiring and he have me a number to the h.r department and I talked to the guy, he said that's what it's suppose to say but he took my name, told me he just had to edit something and to log put and try again... I did, this time it let me full out the whole application and all that and told me next time he's in town he will call me. Think he's just giving me the run around or am I on to something?
How would we know? Fill out application. Get called for interview. Show up at interview. Fog mirror...get hired....go to work. Rinse and repeat.

BrownTexas

Let me check my crystal ball and get back to you. If I knew the HR guys name I would be able to read his mind. But to just say the HR guy when we have hundreds of HR guys leaved me open for error and I want to make sure to give you the right answer.

barnyard

KTM rider
Nope.

Posting a virus would get me some time in band camp.

I have never and will never post a virus.

Plus I would lose the keys to the mod lounge and all the cool stuff that is in there.

Go Brown Or Go Home!

Now doug, aren't you glad you posted that question?
just wait a minute, the turn over rate is insane for package handler. they hire by the 1000's

sent using smoke signals

joeboodog

good people drink good beer
Let me check my crystal ball and get back to you. If I knew the HR guys name I would be able to read his mind. But to just say the HR guy when we have hundreds of HR guys leaved me open for error and I want to make sure to give you the right answer.
If it was Jenny he would already be misloading. Give her a call at 867-5309.

BigBeef42

At my hub they hire every few months... they fill up classes with a dozen or so kids

HR has always been a disappointment. The only thing they've ever done for me is hire my arse....

You might just have to wait for the next class.

Sent using BrownCafe App

DougH

I'm sorry, you lost me at the misuse of the word "seen"

I'm sorry, I didn't know this forum had a policy on the way the sentences were typed. I browsed your previous post for an example of the proper way, but found myself confused due to your poor sentence writing skills. :)

Sent using BrownCafe App

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
I'm sorry, I didn't know this forum had a policy on the way the sentences were typed. I browsed your previous post for an example of the proper way, but found myself confused due to your poor sentence writing skills. :)

Sent using BrownCafe App
You know what's funnier? You just think you wanna work here....we already work here...lol

Future

Victory Ride
He might be part of the illuminatti!!!!

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member

Is this the HR guy you met !!!!! He always sees a lot of potential !!

Cementups

Box Monkey

Sent using BrownCafe App

Your incorrect use of the word "seen" has nothing to do with policy on this board. But it has everything to do with proper use of the English language. Seen is to be used with have, has and had. Simple grammar.
I'd almost guarantee that is you typed it incorrectly on this board, you also use it incorrectly in everyday speaking.

DougH

Your incorrect use of the word "seen" has nothing to do with policy on this board. But it has everything to do with proper use of the English language. Seen is to be used with have, has and had. Simple grammar.
I'd almost guarantee that is you typed it incorrectly on this board, you also use it incorrectly in everyday speaking.

I'd almost guarantee that is you typed it....

You sure you want to give the English lessons here?

Please don't judge me on my Grammer or English when you are commenting with bad Grammer yourself.

Sent using BrownCafe App