What's the deal with DR bags right now?

JL 0513

At least you have bags. My building doesn't even provide them anymore.

That would be like Amazon not providing tape in their packaging departments. After a rainy day, how many thousands of people call your center to have their package replaced? Assuming this is true, people in your center need to go above your center manager to insure you get bags.

Why is it whenever I tried to put a parcel in a bag a 50 mph wind came out of nowhere?

Because UPS drivers run into Murphy's Law more than anyone else.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Yeah, they're also not attached to each other with perforation. The only thing you can do is lay them in a tote or some other box.
Yea, keep it in a tote and they are fine. They seem to open quicker but don't hang as others have said. I have mixed feelings.

clever_username

Philosoraptor
I remember a couple years ago we got a new bag supplier. Those things were damn near impossible to open! Glad we switched back. I have seen these ones without the tube though. Usually just put them on that little ledge above the 1 or 3k shelf.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
That would be like Amazon not providing tape in their packaging departments. After a rainy day, how many thousands of people call your center to have their package replaced? Assuming this is true, people in your center need to go above your center manager to insure you get bags.

Because UPS drivers run into Murphy's Law more than anyone else.

Screw the bags

Run and Gun