What's the latest on Amazon?

Browndriver5

Yeah I guess after 20 plus years of actually being employed the whole time at ups, I have no idea. Yep you're right.

You're seasonal because you were hired in the seasonal time frame of the southern supplement. You even said that and tried to say you accrue seniority days during peak. You don't.

There is not this endless amount of driver positions being created like you seem to think it is. Once they fill the spots they need(and they will with the people in front of you) it'll be a long time until you see mass FT openings like we saw this past year. Maybe you shouldn't have quit the first time.

Oh and if you do get a shot, I can pretty much guarantee with how you presented yourself here that :

1) you won't make your 30 days.
2)you'll most likely get injured or in an accident
3) you won't be able to actually handle the job.

Oh and I have a few feeder driver friends out of that hub. Everything they day contradicts everything you seem to think.

And before you start calling others "dumb fat truckers" , you maybe want to learn to write an actual response that is coherent and without the shorthand spelling. Just saying. Your written responses make you look like a high school kid who didn't graduate.

Please come back in January and let us how you got laid off in the hub because volume dropped and all those TCDs went back to the sort.

But yeah I don't know what I'm talking about. I do have two things at ups you don't have, a FT job and a FT pension.

Let's us know when you quit again.

If you really have connections in Orlando you think you could hook me up as an off the street hire? Haha I'd love to move to Florida lol

Orion inc.

I like turtles
First things first tho.. Gotta get a call and pass the tests.. I'll figure the rest of later

You won't if there are good on roads in the center. They'll see your train wreck a mile away and do the right thing an DQ you. You don't have the right mindsets for this job long term from what you've posted here

oldngray

nowhere special
r1_250.gif

Returntosender

Amazon has an excellent return policy but if it is a low cost item they will usually tell you just to keep it if a mistake is made because it isn't worth the cost to mess with returning it. I had a cheap item I bought that was mislabeled on the website and they sent me a replacement and told me to just keep the other one.
I had the same thing happen to me order flash drives. They sent me books about Islam and Jews, told them I didn't order this, at first they told me keep it, then said they will send a return UPS label and just drop it off at drop box. After a few days, they sent a email telling me if don't return the books, they will charge my back account. Contacted them told, I didn't get no label, they said they sent it. I told them what is tracking number for the return label. They couldn't provide it, said keep the books.

Their customer service response is very fast, they will call within the 5 minute window when you request it.

Orion inc.

I like turtles
You're seriously draining my ball sack now.. Please stop talking to me, about me, or anything that has to do with me.. Your a tool.. Go away..
Yeah ok I'm the tool. You cry on here every post about how you want to be a driver so so bad. It's really pathetic. I'm betting you regret quitting so much before that you think you can rectify it by screaming so much how you'll be a driver.

You don't have balls. And if you did, your wife has them in a jar on your dresser. Better grow some thicker skin because you seem to think you're above ridicule when posting stupid things on a public forum.

Does someone have to explain to you how the Internet works too or are you going to stomp around and cry because it isn't what you want to hear in your head?

Man, how you are able to get up every day and actually tie your shoes amazes me. You're that dumb.

AutoZone

BrownPower
Yeah ok I'm the tool. You cry on here every post about how you want to be a driver so so bad. It's really pathetic. I'm betting you regret quitting so much before that you think you can rectify it by screaming so much how you'll be a driver.

You don't have balls. And if you did, your wife has them in a jar on your dresser. Better grow some thicker skin because you seem to think you're above ridicule when posting stupid things on a public forum.

Does someone have to explain to you how the Internet works too or are you going to stomp around and cry because it isn't what you want to hear in your head?

Man, how you are able to get up every day and actually tie your shoes amazes me. You're that dumb.
I cry on every post about being a driver??? Hahahhhhahahaha.. Wowwwww... I mention 1 time when I started my thread about my wanting to drive.. And YOU'RE the one that won't let go of the driving issue.. You bring it up on every reply.. I can't tell you the last time "I" mentioned driving.. It's only talked about when YOU bring it up dumba ss..