Wheelchair

542thruNthru

This is a crazy thread.

In a wheelchair one day.
Out of the wheelchair the next.
Throwing up 12 times in a day.
Haven't eaten in 3 days....

I swear I'm waiting to here how this is all because of a ingrown toenail.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Anyway I worked yesterday and was fine until I came home and threw up 12 times from the pain meds the dr gave me . Nvr in my life will I touch them again,, haven’t ate in 3 days throwing up since Monday. Will try yogurt today
Well I’m just a dumb truck driver but if you hadn’t eaten since Monday and you were taking pain meds until Wednesday which made you throw up 12 times, that says that you were probably taking meds on an empty stomach...which can make you nauseous.

Cheekh Good Drama

Dr. Prescribed opioids hydrocodone. That made me throw up food and water. I took that until Wednesday and said :censored2: it. Checked into er after work on Thursday and Friday after work. I can’t afford a wheelchair. Next time I’m applying for workers comp :censored2: them . Every things seems to be healed except back of right knee. Probably a strain from jogging or work

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Dr. Prescribed opioids hydrocodone. That made me throw up food and water. I took that until Wednesday and said :censored2: it. Checked into er after work on Thursday and Friday after work. I can’t afford a wheelchair. Next time I’m applying for workers comp :censored2: them . Every things seems to be healed except back of right knee. Probably a strain from jogging or work
Ease into the opiates. Unless you’re allergic.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
If it’s from jogging, that’s not covered under worker’s compensation.

Cheekh Good Drama

This is a crazy thread.

In a wheelchair one day.
Out of the wheelchair the next.
Throwing up 12 times in a day.
Haven't eaten in 3 days....

I swear I'm waiting to here how this is all because of a ingrown toenail.
Nah i had excruciating pain in both knees inner and outer and excruciating pain in both thighs

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
If it’s from jogging, that’s not covered under worker’s compensation.