When did you realize management was the enemy?

Is management the enemy?

• Total voters

Walk88

They'll screw with you any chance they get. Case in point, was told last week I'm laid off all week. So I make plans and am out of town. Sup calls and needs someone to run air, I told him I'm out of town. He asks how long it will take me to get back so I can run air. I laugh and tell him there's no way. He basically hung up

Indecisi0n

They'll screw with you any chance they get. Case in point, was told last week I'm laid off all week. So I make plans and am out of town. Sup calls and needs someone to run air, I told him I'm out of town. He asks how long it will take me to get back so I can run air. I laugh and tell him there's no way. He basically hung up
Doesn't surprise me one bit.

Dragon

Package Center Manager
I just completely ignore management. Like they do not even exist. I do not talk to them and just come in, do my job, and go home.

Here's some of the true BS from management:

1. DIAD safety messages
2. PCM "Dynamic stretching" exercises
3. People fired for "Stealing Time"
4. Avoidable accident reports for UPS cars being hit while they are parked and / or not running
5. DIAD messages at the last stop of your day

Just want you to know somebody way above the Center Team made the decision about DIAD messages....they are at best 21-24 years old and know everything about safety...cause they drove for 16.5 days, they will be a DM by the end of the year. just saying.....

Just want you to know somebody way above the Center Team made the decision about DIAD messages....they are at best 21-24 years old and know everything about safety...cause they drove for 16.5 days, they will be a DM by the end of the year. just saying.....
My sup hates those guys. Can't post his exact words here...

Is it because you couldn't hear him under the desk. ;)
tenor-27.gif