When did you realize management was the enemy?

Is management the enemy?

• Total voters
yes and my fu button too
1hoFzMY3y4Raw.gif

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Management is very unprofessional its impossible to get in touch with hr and every place you call or email transfers u to some one who will eventually be hung up on or on hold for 45 plus min. If you do get a person they say itss wrong depart ment. im still owed 4 weeks of pay checks that i have not recieved because they said i was accidentally deleted from their system. Then i was fired for not to go to work for 3 days because i had no meney to pay for gas to get there i walked my neighbor hood for tjose 3 day collecting cans so i could pay some one to take me there just to be fired when i got there even though i was in touch with my sup everyday and he knew what was going home and lived close to me but wouldnt let me ride with him to work . But gave me a good rehire standing now if im so bad i need to be fired why would you give me good rehire standing?? so i waited couple months and like i said i loved the job so i reapplied and was rehired only to be met with more paycheck problems and i have a disability severe anxiety and my boss sent me to another department which i was not able to handle had an embarrassing attack and had to go home early the next day managment was laughing at me with another sup saying heard u couldnt hang had to go home ealy i was so embarrassed i tried to play it off saying those people were bad a#! and need some colkies or something cuz i couldnt pull it of and while laughing amoungst them selves tells me that i gotta go back on that line immediately start haveing an attack heart racing palms sweaty fighting back tears i was like seriously i cant trade anyone in this whole building it has to be me and the main manager was like well thats were we need u and im like for real pleasse dont make me do this and im crying at this point and i cry the wjole way back to that line and im trying to tough it out and an unmarked for hasmat box comes down the line so i go to load it like all other boxes and im sweaty breathing heavy so when i tilt the box back to place on top shelf a chemical spills on my face in my mouth and on my arms and chest. and im on fire it hurt so bad burning so i took my water bottle and poured it on my face to flush it off well i go to front of the line to tell someone cuz im disorented cuz im not in my normal work space i find a manager and we walk to otherside of building to hasmat and the hasmat girl said idk what to do i gotta look it up comeon lets go get box and asks me if i can walk i said and we walk all way back to get box but shes walking to fast and i lose her and bump into my manager wh is clearly mad says and how did this happen get in the office and sit down so i do and i kneep wiping my arms becuz its burning and hes irritated acting like its my fault so my anxiety is off the charts anfter about 10 min the girl pops back in and says get her to the shower quick thats pool shock on her so they put me in showerfully dressed and people can see you so embarrassing then was told to go back to front of building to girls bathroom sooaking wet for about 30 when they brought me clothes. drivers close and i changed but stlp had on wet underclothes wich are noe outlines in a wet outline and soggy boots well drivers dont load trucks so now they sent me back to work on the front line where the majority of traffic is and not only am i still wet now im in driver clothes loading a truck in front of the whole place i was so humiliated. and because i had that chemical in my underclothes i was burned badly by it on my bottonm and inside my mouth and have pemanet discororation scars and no scence of taste since 9/17/19 and i got folleculitus and cellulitus from the burs got bad infectiion and its very painful so i wasnt moving very fast and told them was in a lot of pain and my boss said he was gonna fireme if i didnt get my numbers up and i explained i was so much pain blisters everywhere and he said well go have her set up dr appt for u so i did and she said when i came back tuesday i could go so thats 2 more days in unbareable pain so tues comes and i ask about the dr and he says u seriouly need go dr and i was like ya he said its been over a week i said im very aware how long its been im in severe pain this whole time so i ask her about dr she tells me oh u gotta tale main manager u wanna go i was like for real y didnt u tell me that days ago im hurting. so i tell him hesays get it set up to taker she tells me we will go at 730 go to her office so i do wand about 755 i got my stuff and clocked out thinking we abot to go and she brings another girl in and tells me shes somebody but thats bs cuz i had worked on the line with her about a week before and tells me that the reason i got burned was cause my water bottle i poured on my face is y i got burned i was like really it wasnt the shower u put me in to which she said thats different water huh?? seriously i dont know what that has to do with me going to dr now but ok thanks for telling me. then says she has to ok it with someone else im cying again at this point and another manager says come smoke with me well i dont smoke but agreed to go she asked me whats going on so i tell her and we talk till like 845 i go to find out whats going on and shes gone doors locked and lights are off i couldnt believe it so i left and went to dr only to get a text from my mager saying if u had to go to dr so bad y did u leave at 755 she didnt leave till nine i lost it i was like i got 3 witnesses that will prove i was there till 845 y are treating me like this is it because u got introuble for falsefing my time and i called u out on it. well i texted him few days later to get workmans comp info from him he said what claim? i dont have access to anyof that so now im scared noscence of taste my phone has been turned off my i had to go to a food bank and my electric and water will be off soon cuz i have no money this has made me so depressed and my anxiety is relentless i dont barly leave my house and im having ptsd over this i cant get intouch with anyone who can help me with anything thats my experience with ups

Holy Moly way TLDR

how about the readers digest version

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Management is very unprofessional its impossible to get in touch with hr and every place you call or email transfers u to some one who will eventually be hung up on or on hold for 45 plus min. If you do get a person they say itss wrong depart ment. im still owed 4 weeks of pay checks that i have not recieved because they said i was accidentally deleted from their system. Then i was fired for not to go to work for 3 days because i had no meney to pay for gas to get there i walked my neighbor hood for tjose 3 day collecting cans so i could pay some one to take me there just to be fired when i got there even though i was in touch with my sup everyday and he knew what was going home and lived close to me but wouldnt let me ride with him to work . But gave me a good rehire standing now if im so bad i need to be fired why would you give me good rehire standing?? so i waited couple months and like i said i loved the job so i reapplied and was rehired only to be met with more paycheck problems and i have a disability severe anxiety and my boss sent me to another department which i was not able to handle had an embarrassing attack and had to go home early the next day managment was laughing at me with another sup saying heard u couldnt hang had to go home ealy i was so embarrassed i tried to play it off saying those people were bad a#! and need some colkies or something cuz i couldnt pull it of and while laughing amoungst them selves tells me that i gotta go back on that line immediately start haveing an attack heart racing palms sweaty fighting back tears i was like seriously i cant trade anyone in this whole building it has to be me and the main manager was like well thats were we need u and im like for real pleasse dont make me do this and im crying at this point and i cry the wjole way back to that line and im trying to tough it out and an unmarked for hasmat box comes down the line so i go to load it like all other boxes and im sweaty breathing heavy so when i tilt the box back to place on top shelf a chemical spills on my face in my mouth and on my arms and chest. and im on fire it hurt so bad burning so i took my water bottle and poured it on my face to flush it off well i go to front of the line to tell someone cuz im disorented cuz im not in my normal work space i find a manager and we walk to otherside of building to hasmat and the hasmat girl said idk what to do i gotta look it up comeon lets go get box and asks me if i can walk i said and we walk all way back to get box but shes walking to fast and i lose her and bump into my manager wh is clearly mad says and how did this happen get in the office and sit down so i do and i kneep wiping my arms becuz its burning and hes irritated acting like its my fault so my anxiety is off the charts anfter about 10 min the girl pops back in and says get her to the shower quick thats pool shock on her so they put me in showerfully dressed and people can see you so embarrassing then was told to go back to front of building to girls bathroom sooaking wet for about 30 when they brought me clothes. drivers close and i changed but stlp had on wet underclothes wich are noe outlines in a wet outline and soggy boots well drivers dont load trucks so now they sent me back to work on the front line where the majority of traffic is and not only am i still wet now im in driver clothes loading a truck in front of the whole place i was so humiliated. and because i had that chemical in my underclothes i was burned badly by it on my bottonm and inside my mouth and have pemanet discororation scars and no scence of taste since 9/17/19 and i got folleculitus and cellulitus from the burs got bad infectiion and its very painful so i wasnt moving very fast and told them was in a lot of pain and my boss said he was gonna fireme if i didnt get my numbers up and i explained i was so much pain blisters everywhere and he said well go have her set up dr appt for u so i did and she said when i came back tuesday i could go so thats 2 more days in unbareable pain so tues comes and i ask about the dr and he says u seriouly need go dr and i was like ya he said its been over a week i said im very aware how long its been im in severe pain this whole time so i ask her about dr she tells me oh u gotta tale main manager u wanna go i was like for real y didnt u tell me that days ago im hurting. so i tell him hesays get it set up to taker she tells me we will go at 730 go to her office so i do wand about 755 i got my stuff and clocked out thinking we abot to go and she brings another girl in and tells me shes somebody but thats bs cuz i had worked on the line with her about a week before and tells me that the reason i got burned was cause my water bottle i poured on my face is y i got burned i was like really it wasnt the shower u put me in to which she said thats different water huh?? seriously i dont know what that has to do with me going to dr now but ok thanks for telling me. then says she has to ok it with someone else im cying again at this point and another manager says come smoke with me well i dont smoke but agreed to go she asked me whats going on so i tell her and we talk till like 845 i go to find out whats going on and shes gone doors locked and lights are off i couldnt believe it so i left and went to dr only to get a text from my mager saying if u had to go to dr so bad y did u leave at 755 she didnt leave till nine i lost it i was like i got 3 witnesses that will prove i was there till 845 y are treating me like this is it because u got introuble for falsefing my time and i called u out on it. well i texted him few days later to get workmans comp info from him he said what claim? i dont have access to anyof that so now im scared noscence of taste my phone has been turned off my i had to go to a food bank and my electric and water will be off soon cuz i have no money this has made me so depressed and my anxiety is relentless i dont barly leave my house and im having ptsd over this i cant get intouch with anyone who can help me with anything thats my experience with ups

@Wally I know it’s a big ask

can you decipher this

8000Shelf

Years ago I was put on the radar for working hard and being humble. Then bullied by my mgmt team for remaining humble while they antagonized me for absolutely no reason. Blew my mind they would treat a good employee like that. It became obvious all they were there for was to wear us out or kill us early through stress. You learn quickly to take care of yourself, not to mention document everything daily, if you are to survive around here

yes and my fu button too
Holy rusted metal, Batman! That needs some TL;DR!
But I did it, I read that sunova. And :censored2:...I believe you. That is uh, jeez. :\ Relax, please. I'm with you on the anxiety front. Anxiety is the single worst thing I've experienced.
Shot at? Pfft. Wondering if this stop for a headlight is really worth it? All day. Or when I moved to the jail, master control accidently pops the bottom row of seg cells with just me in there? Hand jobs all day!
But anxiety? No.

What you posted, it's serious. Those are the kind of sups you take in the trailer and beat into a coma. How did the chemical spill though? Was the box truly unmarked? Was it just an open box? Details like that matter and will be what will help you. Seriously, don't let this go. If it happened like you said, :censored2: needs to happen.
There was no indication of a leak at all untill you tilted the box then it poured from bottom.

She got injured by an unlabeled hazmat that had some toxic pool powder...stuff. Management :censored2:ed her. Good and hard. And she isn't all over her steward? A lawyer even? If what she said is accurate, wtf.
I can't get her to call me back and the lawyers do the intake and said they would contact me but my phone has been shut off and I have to have wifi for this one to work but the calling part of this app doest work I cant hear any one. I had mostly given up because my anxiety takes over. I am trying to do something about this. I have a disability please don't judge so harshly over grammer and puntuation. You have no idea how hard it is to try to suck it up and be heard. My whole life i have been bound by this don't make it harder to keep trying to get help please

I can't get her to call me back and the lawyers do the intake and said they would contact me but my phone has been shut off and I have to have wifi for this one to work but the calling part of this app doest work I cant hear any one. I had mostly given up because my anxiety takes over. I am trying to do something about this. I have a disability please don't judge so harshly over grammer and puntuation. You have no idea how hard it is to try to suck it up and be heard. My whole life i have been bound by this don't make it harder to keep trying to get help please
That was to everyone not you I don't know how to work this very well

dysphunktion

A decent sup
Years ago I was put on the radar for working hard and being humble. Then bullied by my mgmt team for remaining humble while they antagonized me for absolutely no reason. Blew my mind they would treat a good employee like that. It became obvious all they were there for was to wear us out or kill us early through stress. You learn quickly to take care of yourself, not to mention document everything daily, if you are to survive around here

I mean, I hear ya, I do. But the way you said that, in my head, it really stretches at the edges of credulity. I'm not trying to be an ass or anything but :censored2:, that is some Lifetime movie :censored2:.
:\

dysphunktion

A decent sup
Easy killer. Don't use your anxiety like this. I've been through more :censored2: than just about anyone on this board, with some nice childhood :censored2: thrown in too cause, why not? Anxiety is an ugly :censored2:ing thing that can...sigh. Please don't do the "I am disabled from my anxiety, don't judge me!". You can turn that anxiety into a nearly unbearable, all-consuming demon that sits in your chest...into something that is manageable. I don't mean to go full prick mode on you but that hit a nerve. So ANYWAY, if you look at my replies to you, I've been really nice to you. And concerned. But you seem to have ready made reasons why you haven't taken the steps towards fixing this cluster :censored2:. And those pictures? Uhm, I see a ..hmm, like a little tiny blister on your tongue maybe? And holy hell @ you even posting those. He was quoting me when he said that about seeing your mouth, lol. Oh lord.

I know u have been nice I apreciate it that was to every one being mean and sorry I'm alittle slow as well i thought you wanted to see the pics I have no scense of taste anymore hard to show in the pics but all the super shiny spots are blistters about 20 under my tounge. Abot 3 to 6 on sides of it incredibly painful. I am not trying to use it like that I have debilitating anxied not to mention PTSD(not just from this) and a few other issues I'm scared to mention for fear of being made fun of. I'm just saying this is hard for me let me make it.