When do operational needs apply

vantexan

Oh, I'm certain that the policy will benefit the hourly in a manner that is fair and balanced. Yes sir, no doubt about it. About as fair and balanced as Fox News.
Saw Tucker Carlson the other day rip a major Republican donor and his hedge fund for ruining the town of Sydney, NE. Used to be home to Cabelas, but the hedge fund forced it into a merger with Bass Pro Shops. Cost the small town 2000 jobs. Tucker ripped into the Nebraska senator Ben Sasse too for taking a big campaign donation from that donor, I think his name is Paul Singer, while keeping silent about Sydney. You think you know FOX News but you don't.

bacha29

Saw Tucker Carlson the other day rip a major Republican donor and his hedge fund for ruining the town of Sydney, NE. Used to be home to Cabelas, but the hedge fund forced it into a merger with Bass Pro Shops. Cost the small town 2000 jobs. Tucker ripped into the Nebraska senator Ben Sasse too for taking a big campaign donation from that donor, I think his name is Paul Singer, while keeping silent about Sydney. You think you know FOX News but you don't.
Just a reminder. Fox News is on the air 24-7 and so you dig up one isolated piece of news out of that 24-7 news outlet LMAO. To cluckers like you Fox News is God. Oh, BTW the Horowitz IG report on the FBI's launching of an investigation into the Trump campaign and Russian involvement found no wrong doing, no political bias and was deemed entirely appropriate.

Now let's see what the mecca of conspiracy theories and GOP information clearing house known as Fox News is going to do to try to slide this one by.

vantexan

Just a reminder. Fox News is on the air 24-7 and so you dig up one isolated piece of news out of that 24-7 news outlet LMAO. To cluckers like you Fox News is God. Oh, BTW the Horowitz IG report on the FBI's launching of an investigation into the Trump campaign and Russian involvement found no wrong doing, no political bias and was deemed entirely appropriate.

Now let's see what the mecca of conspiracy theories and GOP information clearing house known as Fox News is going to do to try to slide this one by.
It most certainly found numerous errors in how things were handled. And what I mentioned about Tucker was one of a number of things he's been critical of on the right. That much more is directed at Leftists is because you give them so much ammo. The amazing thing is when someone does demonstrate journalistic integrity you just sneer at it. You don't want journalistic integrity, just a smear campaign trying to bring down Trump. And are willing to lie like a rug if that accomplishes it.

bacha29

It most certainly found numerous errors in how things were handled. And what I mentioned about Tucker was one of a number of things he's been critical of on the right. That much more is directed at Leftists is because you give them so much ammo. The amazing thing is when someone does demonstrate journalistic integrity you just sneer at it. You don't want journalistic integrity, just a smear campaign trying to bring down Trump. And are willing to lie like a rug if that accomplishes it.
Just exactly what is it you want from Trump legislatively and otherwise and what is the basis of your belief that he can get it for you?

vantexan

Just exactly what is it you want from Trump legislatively and otherwise and what is the basis of your belief that he can get it for you?
"Ask not what your country can do for you..."

I want every effort that can be made to make the country strong enough that kids have a future.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
@bbsam will you dump all these stupid political conversations into a political thread? The OP had a legitimate question and as usual the same people have made the thread political. No wonder a lot of FedEx people don’t come back. This gets SO old.

bacha29

"Ask not what your country can do for you..."

I want every effort that can be made to make the country strong enough that kids have a future.
And the last half Kennedy's remarks said: "ask what you can do for your country" . A message Donald Trump doesn't seem inclined to pay much attention to.

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
Oh, I'm certain that the policy will benefit the hourly in a manner that is fair and balanced.

You look it up, and it says how certain situations should be handled. Most of the ones that couriers will likely deal with aren't difficult unless someone like you gets involved.

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
@bbsam will you dump all these stupid political conversations into a political thread? The OP had a legitimate question and as usual the same people have made the thread political. No wonder a lot of FedEx people don’t come back. This gets SO old.

Pipe down, you bedwetting liberal and rightwing crank. Nothing political about it, you bleeding heart! EVERYBODY LOVES IT.