When do we get Retro Checks

I mean wouldn't it be issued Friday? Or are they posting a shipping date?
UPS may not want them to be mistaken for a regular pay check to avoid employees saying they never received their retro check. Maybe that is the earliest UPS can have the checks all processed. Your guess is as good as mine. I will take the cash but do not like all the years of concessions that come with the check.

Z

ZQXC

You'll get them when they decide to send them out. What good is all the speculation. An outsider would think that people will be able to retire early when this "huge financial windfall" comes their way, given all the anticipation. Jeez...........

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
I'm not sure I understand this quoting others then not typing anything of your own to support or refute the quote.

mannymake

[quit'se="scooby0048, post: 1326067, member: 50693"]I'm not sure I understand this quoting others then not typing anything of your own to support or refute the quote.[/quote]
If it is that important to you,..it was a simple mistake since I'm new to the board. Honestly felt that was a stupid ass post, maybe some of us could really use the money

mannymake

The
Not to sound harsh but you have much bigger problems if this one check may make or break you.

Sent using BrownCafe App
Wow
te="UpstateNYUPSer, post: 1326133, member: 12570"]Not to sound harsh but you have much bigger problems if this one check may make or break you.

Sent using BrownCafe App[/quote]
Ther

nayrsiem

I'm worried they are going to take an extra child support payment out of my retro check. They aren't supposed to but have made that mistake in the past. And once the ex-wife gets her hands on the check there is no getting it back.

Sent telepathiclly of course..

Cementups

Box Monkey
Or you could be a control freak like me on the Dave Ramsey plan and want to punish your debt quickly. I'll have to admit I'm looking forward to that check everyday for this reason.
I will cash this check and put it in an envelope called "brownmonster fun money".

I don't NEED it, but it is immediately paying off my beach rental for August and then paying off the couple hundred I have on my Visa, which I only use if I can pay it off immediately. I have the funds but why dig into that when I can just use the retro. Other than house and car, I have no other debt and I prefer to keep it that way.