When do you think the last supplement or rider will be settled?

When will the final supplement or rider get settled?

• End of the year

Votes: 13 15.3%
  • Next Spring

Votes: 50 58.8%
  • Next peak season

Votes: 7 8.2%
  • When we are ready to negotiate the next contract

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • NEVER!

Votes: 6 7.1%
  • When the company reinstates thanksgiving day turkeys.

Votes: 8 9.4%

• Total voters
I hope your contract gets settled 2 months after ours so I can listen to posters :censored2: about having to wait for their raise.

We can't get too specific with ours till they settle theirs so that we know what to make sure we don't get stuck with.

I'm looking forward to the usual "We're Teamsters. Stick together. Union strong!" changing to "Fuke 705. They're not our brothers because they didn't settle for the same contract we did."

Good times.

happybob

Feeders
Here is a rant that will come to light next year, and I will file on it when it happens. Here in New England we are paid our vacations based on 1/52nd of the previous years earnings or 40 hours, whichever is greater. Does anybody think the company will add the money I earned from the retro period Aug1st through the end of the year to my previous years earnings in the calculations of my vacation pay next year. I doubt it! It may only mean a few dollars difference in my vacation checks, but it's my money and I want it.

Here is a rant that will come to light next year, and I will file on it when it happens. Here in New England we are paid our vacations based on 1/52nd of the previous years earnings or 40 hours, whichever is greater. Does anybody think the company will add the money I earned from the retro period Aug1st through the end of the year to my previous years earnings in the calculations of my vacation pay next year. I doubt it! It may only mean a few dollars difference in my vacation checks, but it's my money and I want it.
No I doubt it.

C

chuchu

We'll get credit in the catalog so we can get new socks. And, they'll probably ship them surepost.