when L.P gets out of hand -audio -

The-UK-Guy

Tea anyone ?
I couldnt get the audio to embed on my earlier post but I have it figured out now. It still stops about 2 minutes from the end but just click the sound bar and it will continue.

DS

Fenderbender
UK guy,this sounds like a witch hunt from what I heard.Every time you explained to her what you did they just moved on to another delivery in the hope to catch you in a lie.Although they are accusing you of signing someones name,which I believe is a complete fabrication on thier part,thier only agenda seems to be to fire you regardless if its true or not.
That was really scratchy,but from what I heard,you had no union steward in that room during the "interview".
Everyone thought your posting on youtube was a bad idea,and I saw you removed it,why is posting it in here any different?
Anyway, I think you are innocent,and I hope you're back in brown soon.

The-UK-Guy

Tea anyone ?
UK guy,this sounds like a witch hunt from what I heard.Every time you explained to her what you did they just moved on to another delivery in the hope to catch you in a lie.Although they are accusing you of signing someones name,which I believe is a complete fabrication on thier part,thier only agenda seems to be to fire you regardless if its true or not.
That was really scratchy,but from what I heard,you had no union steward in that room during the "interview".
Everyone thought your posting on youtube was a bad idea,and I saw you removed it,why is posting it in here any different?
Anyway, I think you are innocent,and I hope you're back in brown soon.
I figured on here at least only ups people would view it on you tube any tom dick or harry could.

Mike Hawk

When I said "posting it on youtube will not help" I meant anywhere on the internet. There is probably a rule somewhere that says you are not supposed to record conversations at UPS, and more trouble is not what you need.