When will Carol Tome be relieved of her duties?

MECH-II

🧔‍♂️✊
Carol is the best thing that’s happened to this place …don’t you guys remember the harassment we endured before her?

SHAVE EVERYDAY , NO FACIAL HAIR!

SHOES SHINED

SCREAMING ABOUT DOK

CONSTANT HARASSMENT ABOUT TIME ALLOWANCES

RIDICULOUS POWER HUNGRY CENTER MANAGERS

We hear nothing about this anymore and I actually enjoy going to work. Maybe my customers are right …UPS guys bitch too much! Quit complaining you make $45 an hour , you’d be working at a gas station without Carol!

This company has changed for the better , thanks Carol!

I love you Carol!
✊🧔‍♂️

anonymous23456

Carol is the best thing that’s happened to this place …don’t you guys remember the harassment we endured before her?

SHOES SHINED

SCREAMING ABOUT DOK

We hear nothing about this anymore and I actually enjoy going to work. Maybe my customers are right …UPS guys bitch too much! Quit complaining you make $45 an hour , you’d be working at a gas station without Carol!

I love you Carol!
✊🧔‍♂️
Carol is the best RPCD of the century! She even drives the package car from her office via AI.

can-we-change-the-sub-profile-picture-to-this-for-a-week-v0-6br0ls2hnwic1.jpeg

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier

SHOES SHINED

SCREAMING ABOUT DOK

I love you Carol!
✊🧔‍♂️

👅:butt:

Before she took charge I was a newt.

“I got better”

Last edited:

anonymous23456

You can young man but it will cost a few hundred thousand dollars
🧔‍♂️✊
You and I should go into a business together.

"Lease-A-Wife"

We have available selections of 5, 10, 15, 20, or 25 years lease with the option for marriage.
Must have good credit and great job! Down payment is required. We can get you a bank loan with low interest rate of 30%.

President Mech II (many years of experience in the Lehigh Valley area and the best UPS RPCD)
Vice President anonymous23456 (he does whatever in Operations; frigging management).

MECH-II

🧔‍♂️✊
You and I should go into a business together.

"Lease-A-Wife"

We have available selections of 5, 10, 15, 20, or 25 years lease with the option for marriage.
Must have good credit and great job! Down payment is required. We can get you a bank loan with low interest rate of 30%.

President Mech II (many years of experience in the Lehigh Valley area and the best UPS RPCD)
Vice President anonymous23456 (he does whatever in Operations; frigging management).
I think you should become a driver my man..work inside till driving job opens
🧔‍♂️✊

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
dividends are only good for retirees

Dividends are also good for drivers that are investing in UPS stocks for their future and retirement. The dividends is money that can buy more stocks which buys more dividends which buys more stocks and on and on. This really adds up over 10, 20 or 30 yrs.

Red Devil

The Power of Connected
Dividends are also good for drivers that are investing in UPS stocks for their future and retirement. The dividends is money that can buy more stocks which buys more dividends which buys more stocks and on and on. This really adds up over 10, 20 or 30 yrs.

That’s true but the way things are looking now, a young driver doesn’t need more eggs in the UPS basket. Better to buy index funds imo. S&P 500 has a much better chance of not tanking over the next 30 years than UPS.

Or bitcoin. @Over70irregs