When will the new pay/contract be in effect

DeadOnArrival

Belt Wide
So.... the contract is a POS, and you don't know what the hold up is on

retro checks ? It's been discussed in numerous threads since October 5th.

It's hard for me to understand how someone could be so informed about the

quality of the contract, but not be aware of all the details. Interesting.

Typically, everything comes to a screeching halt between the company and the

Union on December 1st. Because of peak season, the only cases heard are

cardinal sin discharge situations. We'll have to see what happens with supplemental

negotiations after Freight votes again.

-Bug-

Very informative and made me look in the mirror at my horrible oppinions toward the teamsters.
I have an entirely new outlook now, thank you

God Bless You

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
Very informative and made me look in the mirror at my horrible oppinions toward the teamsters.
I have an entirely new outlook now, thank you

God Bless You

Good to see, you've seen the errors of your ways and I could be of help.

Seriously.... I wasn't slamming you. Like I said, I thought it was interesting

as the topic has been beat to death on this forum.

Zowert

Totally unrelated but I heard UPS wants to hand out amphetamines to drivers to maximize our production during peak. This idea comes from the early 40’s when the Luftwaffe gave their pilots [meth]amphetamine before going into aerial combat.

Indecisi0n

Totally unrelated but I heard UPS wants to hand out amphetamines to drivers to maximize our production during peak. This idea comes from the early 40’s when the Luftwaffe gave their pilots [meth]amphetamine before going into aerial combat.
It's in the water at our building. We had the water fountains checked and it tested positive.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star

I'll take the original formula coca-cola.

CowboyDuff

Wait so when am I getting my retro paycheck, it’s not just .70 cents per hour since August 1st but more like $2 an hour since August 1st since I’m at rookie driver pay ($18.75) an hour. We get retro pay of the new $20.50 pay grade correct. I just want to stop leaving in this box ... DOWN BY THE RIVER