When will the new pay/contract be in effect

Rack em

Made the Podium
Wait so when am I getting my retro paycheck, it’s not just .70 cents per hour since August 1st but more like $2 an hour since August 1st since I’m at rookie driver pay ($18.75) an hour. We get retro pay of the new $20.50 pay grade correct. I just want to stop leaving in this box ... DOWN BY THE RIVER
You'll get it when you get it like the rest of us. I am getting $3.75 per hour toward retro pay but I would gladly give that up in exchange for a SOLID contract like we should have had. Instead we got a bull:censored2: contract rammed down our throats all because people like YOU didn't bother to vote, or voted yes just to get your damn retro pay!

CowboyDuff

You'll get it when you get it like the rest of us. I am getting $3.75 per hour toward retro pay but I would gladly give that up in exchange for a SOLID contract like we should have had. Instead we got a bull:censored2: contract rammed down our throats all because people like YOU didn't bother to vote, or voted yes just to get your damn retro pay!

I did vote you :censored2:, and I can kick your ass in pool too. Try meditation in life!