When will upsers be able to receive the covid-19 shot?

The Driver

I drive.
I said death rate not total people that died
35 million cases of seasonal flu last year. 34,000 deaths.

21.2 million cases of COVID-19 these past 11 months. 350,000 deaths.

I would stick with package handling or delivering or whatever it is you do here.

Last edited:

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right

I would stick with package handling or delivering or whatever it is you do here.
So you know how many Chicom virus deaths this year but you don't know how many flu deaths.... Mkay, if you say so truck driver.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star

He's saying you have stats on covid 19 deaths from this year, but you are using flu stats from last year. Do you wonder why that is?

Not to mention, flu deaths are not reported the same way covid deaths have been. If you applied the covid death count method to flu, and paid hospitals more for flu cases and fatalities, what do you think that would do to flu numbers?

This whole thing is a swindle, and by saying that, I am not saying it isn't real. They are intentionally inflating numbers and manipulating the public perception of the pandemic, and have basically admitted to such, in order to justify the spending of tax money that doesn't exist to enrich a select few. I would think that more people would be as upset about that as they are about covid itself, but that doesn't seem to be the case.

Actually, I would think that people would be more upset about the fact that the FDA refuses to approve inexpensive treatments that would have likely prevented many of the actual covid deaths, but that doesn't seem to be the case either.

If we had effective therapeutics, they couldn't get the public to accept a fast-tracked, politically charged, experimental vaccine. Who benefits from that?

Is it any wonder why so many healthcare workers are passing on the vaccine? You can only be so dishonest for so long before the public starts calling you on it. Well, some take longer than others, but the sentiment still stands.

The Driver

I drive.
He's saying you have stats on covid 19 deaths from this year, but you are using flu stats from last year. Do you wonder why that is?

Not to mention, flu deaths are not reported the same way covid deaths have been. If you applied the covid death count method to flu, and paid hospitals more for flu cases and fatalities, what do you think that would do to flu numbers?

This whole thing is a swindle, and by saying that, I am not saying it isn't real. They are intentionally inflating numbers and manipulating the public perception of the pandemic, and have basically admitted to such, in order to justify the spending of tax money that doesn't exist to enrich a select few. I would think that more people would be as upset about that as they are about covid itself, but that doesn't seem to be the case.

Actually, I would think that people would be more upset about the fact that the FDA refuses to approve inexpensive treatments that would have likely prevented many of the actual covid deaths, but that doesn't seem to be the case either.

If we had effective therapeutics, they couldn't get the public to accept a fast-tracked, politically charged, experimental vaccine. Who benefits from that?

Is it any wonder why so many healthcare workers are passing on the vaccine? You can only be so dishonest for so long before the public starts calling you on it. Well, some take longer than others, but the sentiment still stands.

What a warped worldview. It’s all a conspiracy, these doctors and nurses and hospital administrators are all busting their humps dealing with jam packed hospitals all over the world because of seasonal flu. And suffering verified financial burden because of this and still somehow all covering it up because it’s all one big grift.

So juvenile. We’re done here.

Dragon

Package Center Manager
What a warped worldview. It’s all a conspiracy, these doctors and nurses and hospital administrators are all busting their humps dealing with jam packed hospitals all over the world because of seasonal flu. And suffering verified financial burden because of this and still somehow all covering it up because it’s all one big grift.

Well stated, one of the most logical statements I have seen on Covid-19. Give us hope yet.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Well stated, one of the most logical statements I have seen on Covid-19. Give us hope yet.

charm299

Lol at only 21 million, keep listening to cnn or whatever you do. Also so you saying the flu numbers are way down this year, but the COVID numbers are up? Must be coincidence

charm299

So you know how many Chicom virus deaths this year but you don't know how many flu deaths.... Mkay, if you say so truck driver.

Wrong again, hospitals only In certain spots are jam packed. The hospitals where I live are empty and I live in a suburb north of one of the biggest so called “hot spots” in the world

The Driver

I drive.
Lol at only 21 million, keep listening to cnn or whatever you do. Also so you saying the flu numbers are way down this year, but the COVID numbers are up? Must be coincidence
CDC also says we're actually somewhere in the neighborhood of 500,000 fatalities due to COVID. And I agree with you that the official cases are lower than actual numbers, but the same goes for the seasonal flu. Actually I'd say the seasonal flu numbers are greatly undercounted, even more so than COVID, so that only helps my argument.

Keep posting on Parler and reading Breitbart or whatever you do.

The Driver

I drive.
Wrong again, hospitals only In certain spots are jam packed. The hospitals where I live are empty and I live in a suburb north of one of the biggest so called “hot spots” in the world
Winter has only just begun, so I hope that stays true for you in your area.

charm299

CDC also says we're actually somewhere in the neighborhood of 500,000 fatalities due to COVID. And I agree with you that the official cases are lower than actual numbers, but the same goes for the seasonal flu. Actually I'd say the seasonal flu numbers are greatly undercounted, even more so than COVID, so that only helps my argument.

Keep posting on Parler and reading Breitbart or whatever you do.
I read neither, I use my on brain Unlike you libturds that are told how to think

The Driver

I drive.
Some of you guys really need to use your heads. Use some common sense.

Ask yourselves why the worst-affected hospitals would stop offering their highly profitable elective surgeries and the like. How on earth would it make sense for them to throw out their bread-and-butter services in exchange for, what, collectively lying to the government about their COVID deaths in hopes of receiving more funding? How much coordination would it take to hide that kind of lie for this long? Where is your evidence that they're lying, anyway?

Clown world! Use your heads, boys.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Some of you guys really need to use your heads. Use some common sense.

Ask yourselves why the worst-affected hospitals would stop offering their highly profitable elective surgeries and the like. How on earth would it make sense for them to throw out their bread-and-butter services in exchange for, what, collectively lying to the government about their COVID deaths in hopes of receiving more funding? How much coordination would it take to hide that kind of lie for this long? Where is your evidence that they're lying, anyway?

Clown world! Use your heads, boys.
The government mandated a stop to elective procedures here, so your point is moot. Try again truck driver.