When will upsers be able to receive the covid-19 shot?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
So where is your proof that these hospitals are grifting the taxpayers by inflating their COVID fatalities, truck driver?
Hospitals grifting taxpayers?
I never made that claim.

They're following government guidelines about how to classify deaths. You might want to look at those ridiculous guidelines, then you wouldn't be so uninformed.

The Driver

I drive.
Hospitals grifting taxpayers?
I never made that claim.

They're following government guidelines about how to classify deaths. You might want to look at those ridiculous guidelines, then you wouldn't be so uninformed.
Yes, and the world's gold standard public health agency claims about 500,000 excess deaths in 11 months attributed to COVID-19. So, who do I believe? The agency with a pristine reputation (at least prior to the Trump administration), or someone who drives a semi-truck on the Internet?

What do you exactly think is happening? Is this virus real? Are these deaths not attributed to the illness caused by this virus?

charm299

Proves nothing. Have the hospitals been accused of inflating their numbers by anyone other than nut jobs?
proves nothing? in absence of being able to do surgeries, this is how they make money. This is facts right in front of your face but you refuse to accept it

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
1609690049648.png

charm299

ARE THE HOSPITALS BEING CREDIBLY ACCUSED OF INFLATING THEIR COVID-19 FATALITIES
u asked why they would stop offering surgeries. The first reason is because it was mandated where I live. so the only way to make money is by treating COVID patients. Correct? I have 2 sister in laws that are nurses, every one who dies that had COVID are to be considered a COVID death whether they died from COVID or another reason

Last edited:

The Driver

I drive.
That’s not the question you asked

From the article:

"Claims with inaccurate diagnosis or DRG would be subject to recoupment and/or other potential civil or criminal charges for false claims."

So far, it is unverified that hospitals are falsifying records for financial gain.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Ok. Let's try this again.

What do you think is happening, generally?
I think, generally, you got really triggered when someone compared the Chinese Virus to the flu. Then you went on to cry about how anyone who disagrees with you is a conspiracy theorist.

Take a deep breath pal, it's basically the flu, you'll be alright.

The Driver

I drive.
I think, generally, you got really triggered when someone compared the Chinese Virus to the flu. Then you went on to cry about how anyone who disagrees with you is a conspiracy theorist.

It's not "basically the flu".

A 41-year old Republican-elect named Luke Letlow died the other day due to complications from this virus. No known underlying health issue.

How many 41-year olds do you hear about dying from seasonal flu every year?

This coronavirus pandemic has killed more people in the last year than seasonal flu has in the last 5 years combined.

charm299

They had a couple drivers that had it where I work and they basically said it was less then a cold. They were begging to go back to work but couldn’t because they had to quarintine. Once again a :censored2: twisting words and starts insulting people when they wrong.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
They had a couple drivers that had it where I work and they basically said it was less then a cold. They were begging to go back to work but couldn’t because they had to quarintine. Once again a * twisting words and starts insulting people when they wrong.
It effects people different.