When you are caught, run. You'll die.

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
If by chance, I'm pulled over, I fully cooperate.

Resisting arrest is the problem.
Exactly. Every time i have been pulled over it has been yes sir no sir. totally courtesy even if it was a rude cop which I sometimes got when riding my Harley back in the 80's.

Most times just received a warning or ticket. No escalations.

Nowadays with everyone having a smart phone with video camera plus the cops' video cams if there are any problems you can address it AFTER the fact.

I'll have to once again say there must be a better way for detaining or neutralizing potentially a dangerous situation without using deadly force.....( in most cases )

Some circumstances may need deadly force.

rickyb

What standards of moral behaviors were you accused of violating , that lead to these police encounters ?
We need to know all the details.
i know ppl who instead of just getting pulled over and arrested, the cops crashed into the car, totalled it and blew it up, and on top of that taunted the suspects after. this was off a ferry, undercover cops, and it made the news.

power trippers.

theres also non enforcement of laws. and cops manipulate the laws. sick of their crap.

rickyb

The time to deal with unprofessional police is afterwards, not during. Resisting arrest is not "dealing with it", it is stupid and potentially deadly.
heres how you deal with cops:

step 1 record it secretly

upload to youtube

profit

DriverNerd

But two warrants were out for his arrest, one for a domestic-violence charge three days earlier. His driver’s license had been revoked. He was on probation.
Yet his mama will still cry about how her sweet innocent boy's life was ended by this cruel vicious police officer. That video is so cut and dry. He warned him over and over and over again. What would have happened if this guy got a hold of his taser and used it against him? How can anyone defend this guy?