When you are caught, run. You'll die.

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
another death sentence.......
with all the miracles in science, medicine, technology , we cannot find a way to detain someone without
killing them?

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
another death sentence.......
with all the miracles in science, medicine, technology , we cannot find a way to detain someone without
killing them?
Science has nothing to do with it.
Sense has everything to do with it.
Listen to instruction. Shut your mouth. Obey instructions. All your wildest dreams will come true.

rickyb

in your country.
Here all new recruits are sent to the State Police Academy for several months of training before they are allowed on the streets.
That includes all towns no matter how small the police force is.
Depending on what we are talking about they're given little training.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Change this threads headline to: Man's Choice To Not Follow Cops Instructions Ends Up Badly.

Driving is a privilege, not a right. Obey if stopped. Do not resist arrest, you are gambling if you do and may lose.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
that too but police state is the problem

i personally know ppl who dealt with unprofessional police and i myself dealt with them. theyre pathetic
The time to deal with unprofessional police is afterwards, not during. Resisting arrest is not "dealing with it", it is stupid and potentially deadly.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
that too but police state is the problem

i personally know ppl who dealt with unprofessional police and i myself dealt with them. theyre pathetic
What standards of moral behaviors were you accused of violating , that lead to these police encounters ?
We need to know all the details.