Where’s my forklift??

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
It's cute you're taking it up to the door. Back into the driveway and shove that bitch off the back bumper at the garage. Cya!
Oh that was the plan. Unfortunately I was in a 1 and the driveway was just curved enough to where I would’ve hit bumper. That’s what never ceases to amaze me; the heaviest ones are always 3rd floor of an apartment or driveway you can’t put the truck into. Without fail. It was easier to roll it up the stairs than fight the soft terrain on the way to the garage. Good times

GenericUsername

Oh that was the plan. Unfortunately I was in a 1 and the driveway was just curved enough to where I would’ve hit bumper. That’s what never ceases to amaze me; the heaviest ones are always 3rd floor of an apartment or driveway you can’t put the truck into. Without fail. It was easier to roll it up the stairs than fight the soft terrain on the way to the garage. Good times

You know, there's a DR option for shrub. Just leave that thing in a bush by the road and blast off!

ManInBrown

The best when it snowed and on my last bid before feeders it was a real wealthy area, houses a mile from the road. Hilly. And they couldnt understand why i was tossing there stuff in a snow bank bank by the mailbox. Thats what happens when you dont shovel, idiot. Im not taking your junk for a ride for a week

Wontmake9.5

My job is fun
Had one today. It was a full size bed that was half the size of my package car and weighted 122lbs or so it said. Same label with the fork lift. Best part was it went to the 3rd floor. Sent a message and bam got help. Some of the things we deliver is just plain stupid.

Rack em

Made the Podium
Had one today. It was a full size bed that was half the size of my package car and weighted 122lbs or so it said. Same label with the fork lift. Best part was it went to the 3rd floor. Sent a message and bam got help. Some of the things we deliver is just plain stupid.
I just leave anything over 65lbs in the entry way at apartment buildings unless they have an elevator, then slap an info notice on their door.

A month or so ago a lady ordered a shelving unit that weighed somewhere around 120lbs and she got home right as I was pulling up. She was all excited to see me and I asked her to grab the other end so we could team lift it up three flights of stairs and she told me no, she couldn't lift. I dropped it in the entry way and walked away. Told her if she couldn't lift half of the weight then she should have hired a furniture company. Hit MCW and kept on walking, surprisingly didn't get a customer complaint (that I know of).

Dumbperson

80 pounds of dog food down a mud country driveway, cart wheels sinking in. "Id go the store but its so much easier to deliver it." Ya this is very easy ya jerkoff

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
View attachment 268190 *looks around for “mechanical lift” device*

Love it! Lol

Old news, just want to know why this gazillion dollar company can invest in sensors to tell how much CFM a fart emits while we are stopped in traffic, but they cannot spend $40 to have even a bathroom scale at the beginning or end of a belt to weigh a friend*n package.

The progress of any overweight package should be halted before it even hits a truck or a belt.

Wontmake9.5

My job is fun
I just leave anything over 65lbs in the entry way at apartment buildings unless they have an elevator, then slap an info notice on their door.

A month or so ago a lady ordered a shelving unit that weighed somewhere around 120lbs and she got home right as I was pulling up. She was all excited to see me and I asked her to grab the other end so we could team lift it up three flights of stairs and she told me no, she couldn't lift. I dropped it in the entry way and walked away. Told her if she couldn't lift half of the weight then she should have hired a furniture company. Hit MCW and kept on walking, surprisingly didn't get a customer complaint (that I know of).
I do the same thing, even if it’s 71-80 I refuse to carry it up stairs. This one today is a bigger condo/apartment building and everything goes to the office and then they deliver to their tenants so I have a good relationship with the office and figured I would
Be nice and ask them if they want me and the other driver to take it upstairs since we had it on a big break down dolly. They have a elevator so that’s a plus. I asked The manager what if it doesn’t fit in the elevator he said leave the :censored2: down here the customer can carry it upstairs. He goes I don’t give a :censored2: they can order it they can carry it lol.

Rack em

Made the Podium
I do the same thing, even if it’s 71-80 I refuse to carry it up stairs. This one today is a bigger condo/apartment building and everything goes to the office and then they deliver to their tenants so I have a good relationship with the office and figured I would
Be nice and ask them if they want me and the other driver to take it upstairs since we had it on a big break down dolly. They have a elevator so that’s a plus. I asked The manager what if it doesn’t fit in the elevator he said leave the :censored2: down here the customer can carry it upstairs. He goes I don’t give a :censored2: they can order it they can carry it lol.
That's my moto. You order it, you deal with it!

Sissy Brown Short Shorts

The shippers are getting smart too. I had an entire greenhouse in the car back in spring broken up into like six boxes front to rear probably 600lbs total. Then I had to go back and pick it up, damaged call tags. Following week guess who tried getting the greenhouse delivered again...

Dumbperson

“Sir could you please move this to the other...
Me: immediately start truck
“Have a good day!!!!”
I laugh about how quick i went from trying to work with customers to just getting the :censored2:ing thing off the truck. And I've noticed its the rich or the poor that expect us to be an errand boy. Give me a nice middle class neighborhood any day of the week