Where are the socks?

Heavy Package

I ordered some socks from twin hill in April. Still haven't shipped. Has anyone had success lately? I have emailed twice. No response.

They are in the queue to be made next week. Priority is on uniforms for management for strike preparations.

skc04.jpg

john chesney

I ordered some socks from twin hill in April. Still haven't shipped. Has anyone had success lately? I have emailed twice. No response.
I have cornered the market on ups socks with my 401 k money since I missed the whole bitcoin thing. Your socks are low on the priority list. I will get yours out as soon as I’m done with the sex for socks special I’m running now

I have cornered the market on ups socks with my 401 k money since I missed the whole bitcoin thing. Your socks are low on the priority list. I will get yours out as soon as I’m done with the sex for socks special I’m running now
Bitcoin is a bargain again at only $7300.

Oh ok now that makes sense to me.I understand the concept of bitcoin like currency but I’m skeptical.I was skeptical when I was fishing back in 1990 and my friend pulled out this thing called a cell phone and made a phone call from the boat
I got a “car phone” in 1992 I think. It costed like $150 a month plus .75 a minute.