Where can I buy this bag?

AlliSeeisBrown

When I don't sport the backpack, this is my second choice.
upload_2017-1-17_22-28-31.png
Polishable leather, slip and oil resistant, and not even management will talk to you for the entire day.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
I got one of those at a PCM last year in a safety drawing. It came out of the catalog, its cheaply made and useless like most of the catalog stuff. I can't give that stuff away, I usually turn it down now.

JL 0513

Why does generation Snowflake feel the need to carry so much stuff in to work?

I walk in and out with just my lunch pail.

I understand women but I see some men with backpacks filled with stuff too. I think its a security thing

I assume you guys aren't cover drivers? Different car, different route everyday requires you to carry any supplies you might need.

In my backpack is my bluetooth speaker, portable charger/wires, extra pens/notices, map book (in case something happened to my phone), towel (for rainy days or hot summer days), high powered LED flashlight. Wallet and keys too.

10 hours on the road a day and you guys carry nothing with you? Yeah sure.

Last edited:

Rack em

Made the Podium
I assume you guys aren't cover drivers? Different car, different route everyday requires you to carry any supplies you might need.

In my backpack is my bluetooth speaker, portable charger/wires, extra pens/notices, map book (in case something happened to my phone), towel (for rainy days or hot summer days), high powered LED flashlight.

10 hours on the road a day and you guys carry nothing with you? Yeah sure.
Exactly! I am a cover driver and I have a backpack with all my paper maps for the different counties, gloves, hat, extra socks, spotlight for at night, and random tools. I can't wait to bid a route so I can just leave all that stuff in the same truck everyday.

brown bomber

brown bomber
Exactly! I am a cover driver and I have a backpack with all my paper maps for the different counties, gloves, hat, extra socks, spotlight for at night, and random tools. I can't wait to bid a route so I can just leave all that stuff in the same truck everyday.
good luck when your vehicle is taken out of service,...I used to keep a few things in the pkg. car, and the rest of the essentials I would take out daily. It's a genuine OH :censored2: moment when you find out that your PC is not in the line-up