Where can I find information on package handler wages that are in the union?

I started at 10.10 last summer. This past January I started getting payed 10.15. People before me didn't get that raise, but they are currently making more than me from (I forgot how much) Do I not get my annual raise because of this raise? Is it from the minimum wage increase?

Turdferguson

Just a turd
All part-time employees, who are hired or reach seniority after
August 1, 2013 will be paid according to the following wage sched-
ules:
Hourly Rate
Preloader All
Sorter Others
Start $11.00 $10.00
Seniority plus one (1) year $11.50 $10.50
Seniority plus two (2) years $12.00 $11.00
Seniority plus three (3) years $13.00 $12.00
Seniority plus four (4) years $13.50 $12.50
Employees working high volume direct or low volume direct shall
receive the preloader/sorter rates.

Thanks. Does sorter count as a smalls sorter? And what if I am the person to fill in for our smalls sorter for his vacation/ sick days? Do I get payed more those days? What if I also fill in for our clerk? Is clerk a "skilled" job?

1000RR

Clerk is not skilled. If your small sort isn't using Next Gen Small Sort then it should be skilled. Do you still have to memorize zips for small sort? Or do you scan the package and the blinking lights tell you where to put it? If it is the latter, then no skill pay either.

Clerk is not skilled. If your small sort isn't using Next Gen Small Sort then it should be skilled. Do you still have to memorize zips for small sort? Or do you scan the package and the blinking lights tell you where to put it? If it is the latter, then no skill pay either.
The zip codes have to be memorized. There are stickers on the inside of each slot that says everything that can go there and exceptions, but they change often so alot of them arent even correct. If I scan a package to bag it and it is wrong it does tell me the correct bin #.

1000RR

Sounds like you are not on the next gen system. Do you work in a hub or small center? You should get the dollar extra WHEN you sort.

You need to be a little more specific about when you started "last summer".
It was right around this time. I cannot remember the specific date though, and when my supervisor tried looking it up, it had December 2014 which is when I only was a seasonal worker. I never got rehired the following summer of 2015 I saw they were hiring, and got the job.

iowa boy

Your building should have seniority lists for both full and part time employees and that will show your actual anniversary date. You will receive your raise on your anniversary date.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
...I started at 10.10 last summer...

AM, or PM?

th

PT Car Washer

All part-time employees, who are hired or reach seniority after
August 1, 2013 will be paid according to the following wage sched-
ules:
Hourly Rate
Preloader All
Sorter Others
Start $11.00 $10.00
Seniority plus one (1) year $11.50 $10.50
Seniority plus two (2) years $12.00 $11.00
Seniority plus three (3) years $13.00 $12.00
Seniority plus four (4) years $13.50 $12.50
Employees working high volume direct or low volume direct shall
receive the preloader/sorter rates.
New preloaders in my building do not receive the extra Dollar because we use PAL labels. Another Union giveaway.