Where did 2727 posts go?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lue C Fur

Evil member
I have to admit that I never read on that thread. I am willing to bet that the majority of the posts actually had very little to do with negotiations but were insult ridden slams going back and forth. Am I wrong?

No, your right.

D

Dis-organized Labor

I think the OP intended it to be an update vehicle for the 2727 guys, but it turned into just a bunch of dimwits fighting back and forth (me included). Then there were some hilarious videos slamming their e-board.
If there was a thread called: "Wandering Aimlessly" that is where it should have gone.
The best part was finding out that AIRBUSFXR, SKYKING BIRDMAN and Cookdaddy were actually the same person. Two of the three went away in disgrace. One is just plain disgraceful....

tieguy

Banned
So now we complain because Cheryl moved a labor thread to the labor forum? too much fussing going on.

airbusfxr

Dysfuntional Manger is wrong again. How many times has he posted incorrect items and never listens to facts. Heck he even takes on Cheryl and rebuttles her. This means he is either in AMDC or just a regular air group flunky. What an idiot.

unionman

Dysfuntional Manger is wrong again. How many times has he posted incorrect items and never listens to facts. Heck he even takes on Cheryl and rebuttles her. This means he is either in AMDC or just a regular air group flunky. What an idiot.
Wonder if he knows about the management pilots being offered early retirement. 300 pilots that don't fly, kind of like the misfit toys with no children to play with them. They make 300k a year and do pretty much nothing and yet they lay off 25 dollar an hour AMT's. That makes sense, Not!

airbusfxr

FYI the third id was not airbusfxr or Dis-organized Labor.

:peaceful:
Remember Cheryl, you are trying to explain something to Dysfuntional Manager. He is not able to reason with sane people. He attacks then rebuttles his own post. It would seem more like he is 2 people using the same id instead of one person using 2. We see this type of behavior when AGB people stumble over to the hangar to gaze at their "empire".

Last edited:

airbusfxr

Pilot Mgt are different than ACMX mgt, they actually were able to provide service for our customers. I would figure that their pay is way over 300k since most line Capts all make at least 300k. I have a feeling the April bid will have 300 less bid lines, but we will see.

unionman

Pilot Mgt are different than ACMX mgt, they actually were able to provide service for our customers. I would figure that their pay is way over 300k since most line Capts all make at least 300k. I have a feeling the April bid will have 300 less bid lines, but we will see.
Why are they being offered tons of money to retire, is it because they might go union?

skydaddy

Blame me, I'm the one that moved it. I also reorganized a few other threads but no one said a word about any thread move except the 2727 update thread.

For some reason moving that thread caused a couple of really vocal people to start attacking me, the mods and this website. I guess they feel that their labor issues are far too important to be discussed in the labor forum with the labor issues that the majority of UPSers want to talk about.
The main reason members attacked was because you took it upon Yourself to destroy a member. This thread was harmless entertainment. Why do You care about multiple logins on the BC? Did You want to be the center of attention? If so create another login for Yourself, then take the moaral highground, or better yet start Your own thread.

Last edited:

Obi-Wan

OHHHHHBEEEEWOND....hate to break it to ya, what UPS does or doesn't like makes very little difference here. Well, unless they try to Stug someone, but that has nothing to do with this board's owner of mods. Get that stick outta ya......back.

I'm sorry trplnkl, it wasn't a stick in my back, it was a Lightsaber.

A short video of my early training

[video=youtube;cm9KNl1EVqU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cm9KNl1EVqU[/video]​

D

Dis-organized Labor

Dysfuntional Manger is wrong again. How many times has he posted incorrect items and never listens to facts. Heck he even takes on Cheryl (Just another lie out of your mouth)and rebuttles her. This means he is either in AMDC or just a regular air group flunky. What an idiot.

"Rebuttles"???
Now, shine my shoes!

Who's the idiot here???

All you do, is make things up and think anything you say is taken seriously. Ha Ha.

D

Dis-organized Labor

You're clueless. Like a 4th Grader. The IPA pay scale is far too complicated for you to comprehend. You just spin everything. Good thing no one pays any attention to you.

Now, shine my shoes!!

D

Dis-organized Labor

See Cheryl, it's like you never moved the post, isn't it?

They did some much whining and crying and lashing out at everyone about their "cause" and how they were being "beat down" by Cheryl, I think she just gave up and moved it back.

WWWWAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH

Status
Not open for further replies.