Where did 2727 posts go?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Why haven't you guys gone on strike?
The company obviously doesn't take you guys seriously.
Sorry if this has already been covered, but I don't want to read the previous 1300 posts to catch up.

D

Dis-organized Labor

Why haven't you guys gone on strike?
The company obviously doesn't take you guys seriously.
Sorry if this has already been covered, but I don't want to read the previous 1300 posts to catch up.

What did you miss the "November to Remember"????
It was their big move against the company. All they did was picket some large customers and send more business to FDX.

Brilliant strategy!!!

skydaddy

The push to strike for the most part is from SDF. Most of the other gateways and logical amt's are Ok stretching this contract until more profitable times. Apparently the pigfarmers can't pay their bills and need more money now. Furthermore the do not want their employer to make any money, all profits should filter equally to the employees. It's classic pigfarmin' communism.

airbusfxr

The strike was shut down by the IBT Airline Director David Borne. His orders come from the top of the IBT. The idea of us not striking will only make us stronger. The next election is Oct and the new president will not be as nice as this one.

tieguy

Banned
The main reason members attacked was because you took it upon Yourself to destroy a member. This thread was harmless entertainment. Why do You care about multiple logins on the BC? Did You want to be the center of attention? If so create another login for Yourself, then take the moaral highground, or better yet start Your own thread.

why would you create multiple logins except with the intent of decieving.

tieguy

Banned
The strike was shut down by the IBT Airline Director David Borne. His orders come from the top of the IBT. The idea of us not striking will only make us stronger. The next election is Oct and the new president will not be as nice as this one.

if it means we don't have to listen to your whining on this message board then it will be worth it.

Cheryl I think their rudeness to you deserves you closing this and the 2727 thread down.

over9five

Staff member
why would you create multiple logins except with the intent of decieving.

Exactly. Why wouldn't you want to know when some maroon is trying to pull one over on you.

Cheryl I think their rudeness to you deserves you closing this and the 2727 thread down.

I don't think much of that rudeness either. They can continue the original 2727 thread to their hearts content in Labor Relations, but this thread is done.

Status
Not open for further replies.