Where do i find the serial number on my UPS scanner and what does it begin with?

jamesmartin2022

Hello, I am a new UPS driver, on the UPS Global pickup & delivery app and it is asking me for a User ID and Serial number to log in. I am aware of my User ID however I am confused on where to find the serial number? Can i have some answers on what it begins with and how long the serial number is. Thank you

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Hello, I am a new UPS driver, on the UPS Global pickup & delivery app and it is asking me for a User ID and Serial number to log in. I am aware of my User ID however I am confused on where to find the serial number? Can i have some answers on what it begins with and how long the serial number is. Thank you
WTF are you talking about? Where is this app located?

SorryLazyPOS

Big Kahuna Burger
You must be trying to hack our system so you can get less stops. Please tell me when you do.