Wheres my ECS clerks at?

$killed Labor

Just curious how many address correction clerks are lurking here?
How many clerks does your building have?,Drivers:clerk ratio?

We have around 75 drivers, and I'm pretty much the main clerk. Should be 2 clerks,but the other clerk is coded as the bitch position and gets pulled every day.

Just curious how many address correction clerks are lurking here?
How many clerks does your building have?,Drivers:clerk ratio?

We have around 75 drivers, and I'm pretty much the main clerk. Should be 2 clerks,but the other clerk is coded as the bitch position and gets pulled every day.

I kind of like looking up addresses. I don't have to fight that troublesome postcard printer anymore.

Here in our small center we have 12-15 driver routes. I am THE PM clerk which includes customer counter, ecs, international (for ours and 2 smaller centers), hazardous material acceptance and responder, enter high risk packages, overgoods, damages & rewrap, deliver will-call pkgs, image billing and ASD papers, scan and sort pkgs when the new people quit, turn lights on, make list of needed supplies, fill copy machine, and occasionally answer PCIS messages/concerns, do fuel and oil, sweep and clean my area when porter is gone, answer phones. I am sure I forgot a few things. Like I tell the new people---it is never boring at UPS. The co-workers are what keep me coming back.