Which is worse?

• FBI Fingerprint Submission/Clearance

Votes: 7 87.5%
  • DOT Physical

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
I mean, both are compromising invasions of privacy and a waste of my time. One imposes increased physical trauma but it's temporary. The other :censored2:s you over for the rest of your life, but on the flip side once you're in the damage is done and there's less reason to get worked up about it in the future. Sigh. No matter where I go there's always something.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I mean, both are compromising invasions of privacy and a waste of my time. One imposes increased physical trauma but it's temporary. The other :censored2:s you over for the rest of your life, but on the flip side once you're in the damage is done and there's less reason to get worked up about it in the future. Sigh. No matter where I go there's always something.
You can always change your fingerprints

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

If I were to get this worked up over either think I’d find a different job

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone

rod

Retired 22 years
Does the DOT physical still involve nothing more that fogging a mirror to see if you are still alive?

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank

We need to know why you are getting fingerprinted first. Unless you have a record or submitted prints for something, a fingerprint check is nothing but a few mouse clicks on the NCIC database.